-
Mike Ditka RIP
I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Ha, that was a subject I thought about resurfacing from old posts. I wanted him, glad we went another direction.
-
Trade Deadline...
My guess is Gordon as well. Work him back cautiously in certain packages. Trapilo would be my second guess. We are thin at LT with Braxton on IR.
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
Yes, just seen the apology tweets to Poles on this subject yesterday. Nice to see some people volunteer to eat crow pie when they could avoid tor delete their old comments
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Sure he’s not the same guy he was when he left 4 years ago but just looking at raw numbers compared to the “re-focused” Odeyingbo (below). It should also be noted Mack is currently playing ‘part time’ and leads his current team in sacks. Mack is a legendary talent. Even playing less in rotation, he can still bring it. Not that it matters a lot, but the defensive ranking of #3 vs #16, im sure means less plays? Edit: Bears lead NFL in TOP at 36:35 per game. Chargers 20th at 29:16.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Made mistakes but smart enough to know the play book and blocking well. Once the game slows down for him he might become a better version of Kmet.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Rookies are gonna make mistakes and hopefully learn. He will be a big contributor on this team for years to come.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
I dont think Rousch has been all that bad. People are over analyzing his every play. He has played about as equal as Kmet and has only played 4 games.
-
Trade Deadline...
The only return would be possible Cap trade off. I would never expect the Bears to do that with how important a backup QB is. Does Keenum return next season? He was going to retire until BJ called him.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Cronin said Caleb not expected to practice this week, so hopefully next week.
-
Trade Deadline...
I haven't seen the article, but Brad Biggs believes the Bears will be in play for a defensive player. Other news, Marcus Davenport requested to be released from the practice squad.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
I am always thinking both today and tomorrow, which is sometimes too much. Right on. I've been mocking just that.... DE, DT, CB, OT, RB, and QB. RB probably don't happen with Swift extended and the 3rd back needs to be ST stud first and good all around in run, catch, and blocking. Things can change if they carry 4 RBs.
ASHKUM BEAR
Super Fans
-
Joined
-
Last visited