Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AZ54

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more confident statement from a Bears fan than this. We’re missing our starting QB, LT, Pro Bowl S, and potentially our starting NB if Gordon can’t play. Reminds me of the old Monty Python scene where the dude with no arms and legs is still bouncing about saying I’ll still kick your ass. You know what? We probably will.
  2. AZ54 replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.
  3. Without saying it directly Ben gave a lot of offensive players got a day of rest after the 89 plays. Keep in mind that was done on a short week following MNF.
  4. AZ54 replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    One spot remains open so they are planning to activate someone this week if all goes well. My first guess would be Kyler Gordon but it could be Ozzy. Shamar Turner still feels like he’s a few weeks away. I feel the need is greater at DB right now.
  5. I’m thinking about how quickly everyone forgot about Jim Harbaugh.
  6. I’m not giving up the best running game in the NFL for a 35 year old DE. I believe Ben when he says he wants the scoring record. I believe the organization just wants the defense to be good enough to win behind that offense. This was clear after the draft and I don’t see it changing in the middle of what so far has been historical offensive production with 3 QBs.
  7. This game needs to be won 34-17 or better. I demand it.
  8. Definitely looks sticky to me. What I like best watching this film is how our DBs, including the rookie, know their assignment coming out of all the stacked formations and they don't trip over each other. It won't always be that way as better teams will run better interference fits but 4 wks in Malik is looking good especially for having learned and started at two positions.
  9. You can see what a difference he makes in run defense. Plus he's sticky in man coverage. I still think he was supposed to stay over the top on the one deep TD the Jets got. Still just 4 weeks in and he is the leading tackler on our defense and has been the leading tackler in every game.
  10. AZ54 replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    Here ya go...
  11. That's not good but we also have issues as we're negative in cap space next year. Detroit has just 29 players rostered and $62mil in cap space. That's not even an average of $3mil per player for the 24 spots they need to fill so their depth is going to take a hit. We'll need to sign 11 players with -$1mil in cap space. That's how we all know Jaylon Johnson is not going to be here next year, including Jaylon himself. There will have to be other cuts or perhaps extensions (i.e. Sweat, Kmet) if it can be worked out cost effectively. After seeing how we drafted (offense, offense, offense) you know Ben is going to want to keep Kmet around.
  12. AZ54 replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    True. After years searching for one QB we can win games with we now have 3.
  13. AZ54 replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player.
  14. Just a reminder of the names you didn't hear about during this game. If you watch the film I linked above you'll see how Darnell Wright made Bailey invisible in this game. https://www.nfl.com/news/david-bailey-jets-no-2-overall-pick-2026-nfl-draft
  15. Film reviews....people are cranking this stuff out fast. Not that anyone here is asking about it but the bottom line: We hired the right HC from the Lions staff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.