Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mongo3451

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mongo3451

  1. I was thinking about all of that yesterday. Alston, always hurt. Desean Jackson, hurt. Ertz, hurt. Running back, hurt. Left tackle and backup left tackle hurt. Definitely a ton of injuries. The knock on Wentz throughout the season was that he was off-scripting the game plan. He basically dissed the coaches and tried to throw the team on his back by trying to make big plays. It didn't work and it fractured his relationship with the coach. It's hard to get past that mindset. Good thing for us, is that we have great intell. If they accept it, so will I.
  2. They talked about Wentz a lot this mourning on NFL Network. Kurt Warner doesn't think he'll get back to form. Warner has always been pro QB and not very critical. I'm with Kurt.
  3. I was simply answering the question. 38 mil is a tough pill to swallow.
  4. Colts are in position to do whatever they want. They literally are good on every contract they have. Ballard has done a fantastic job getting them into this position. Plus Mack won't cost too much because of all the guaranteed money. They could come up with Desean Watson, Julio Jones and Khalil Mack if they want.
  5. Von Miller was hurt all year, as well as several others like Bradley Chubb. To answer your question, Mack is highly tradeable if we want to eat the dead cap space. I would still say he's worth a first round pick.
  6. Since we know Foles is a good backup, he stays and he's not over priced. What until the Eagles make Wentz a free agent then bring him in on a prove it deal. Take OL and WR with the first two picks, then BPA after that. (We literally need everything except TE) Get franchise QB in 2022 by either draft or trade. Either way, the OL and cap situation should be much better.
  7. I don't know about that. Let's look back at the picks. White: widely regarded as the consensus 2nd best receiver in the draft. No injury history. Has freak injuries rookie year and loses his explosion. Floyd: consensus best edge player at bears spot. Looks promising rookie year, then gets neutered by Pagano. Was a stud for Rams this year. Roquan= stud. Trubisky: argued to death. Just a flop.
  8. It's because we are starting at square one again at QB. Trubisky and Foles flopping made all the difference.
  9. I'm sorry, but if I were Lions brass, we would be ecstatic. Two 1st and a 3rd for a 33 year QB that has taken a 50 year old beating. Plus I get a QB. Wow! Also, now they have all the clout they need to move up and get whatever QB they want in the draft. Crazy...
  10. That's him. I'd like him here
  11. Ok, I lied. The cameras shots didn't give me much ability to evaluate the OL. Kellen Mond made some money with his play. I also like that little running back out of NC.
  12. I'll be watching and recording the Senior Bowl. In particular, evaluating the big uglies on the OL. One I really have an eye on is Quinn Meinerz from a small Wisconsin school. Nasty OG with personality.
  13. Mongo3451 replied to McGowan's topic in Bearstalk
    I like Golliday when healthy. I drafted him for my FFL this year and he hosed me all season. If we sign him to be a #1, count on us drafting another WR very early.
  14. Preaching to the choir brother.
  15. Mongo3451 replied to McGowan's topic in Bearstalk
    Golliday is injury prone. Watkins is always injured.
  16. You asked, why would he choose here, then mention things of trade value. Watson doesn't care what Houston gets. He holds all the cards and will get to choose the team he's traded to. The only card Houston holds is the ability to blackball and fine Watson for not playing, which would be franchise suicide.
  17. Hate both. I'm too old for this shit...
  18. Nah, it went to shit the week before when Nagy started calling plays again.
  19. Anyone who thinks that debate rages is delusional...
  20. Mongo3451 replied to Uncle Buck's topic in Bearstalk
    They are all over it. Rodgers missed a guy wide open on second down.
  21. Mongo3451 replied to Uncle Buck's topic in Bearstalk
    He gets on my nerves also.
  22. Mongo3451 replied to Uncle Buck's topic in Bearstalk
    ???????
  23. Why would we be interested then? The Colts won 11 last year and Rivers lost 2 of them, lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.