Everything posted by Mongo3451
-
Need Tech Help...
? thanks! Bear down!
-
Need Tech Help...
Any tips on how I can watch the game? I don't live in Chicago area...
-
Smith And Bears Agree To Terms
The only thing I saw was separation by the degree/length of suspension. So, he would have to commit a bad infraction to risk losing money.
-
Smith And Bears Agree To Terms
Bears, Roquan Smith reached a compromise on issue of voided guarantees https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/14/bears-roquan-smith-reached-a-compromise-on-issue-of-voided-guarantees/
- It appears this is on Roquan...
- It appears this is on Roquan...
-
Trade the Bears 1R pick for Khalil Mack?
I completely disagree to that point. Adding Mack would would be an utter nightmare for OC's. You'd never know never know where it was coming from. BTW, what has Floyd proven?
- Urlacher Hall of Fame Speech
-
Trade the Bears 1R pick for Khalil Mack?
I would like to hear why people wouldn't...
- It appears this is on Roquan...
- It appears this is on Roquan...
-
Smith Contract Talks
The more I read, the more I see the Bears as the villain. Stubborn
- Early thoughts on training camp
-
Smith Contract Talks
We know from history, it's not the Bears.
-
Position Players get respect
I'm opposite. I'll take 2 pass rushers and 1 OT.
-
Zack Miller Signs 1 Yr. Deal
It speaks volumes. Great message!
- RPOs
- RPOs
- RPOs
- RPOs
-
Bears Strength of Schedule Analysis
Crazy thing about stats from last year, all of these teams strive to get better this year. What I would to see is a three year trend of these defenses, with reasons why. Then we could glean something.
-
Ryan Nall next Cohen?
Liken it to having a 10 cock and not being able to please a woman. The physical piece is there, while using it well is the skill set.
-
Ryan Nall next Cohen?
Correct. Physical ability is one thing, skill set is another.
-
Roster and needs
I'm still amazed that Eric Reid remains unemployed. Fangio must know he's a complete asshole or something to the like.
-
NFL Draft Day 3 Thread
Completely agree. We do not access to what former teammates, coaches, doctors and private detectives have to say. We can't look the candidate in the eye and ask him our questions.