Everything posted by Bears4Ever_34
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
ROBBIE SOLID GOULD! BEARS WIN! WHAT A GAME!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
I hope to god we get the ball first in OT!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
UN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
You can bet there's going to be some Bear's fans going after Adrian Peterson when this game is over.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
So the games basically over. All they have to do is run it three times since the officials screwed us with the 2:00 warning and we only have one timeout left but is that going to give us any time left after they kick a fieldgoal?
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
How? HOW? HOW? God what a lucky catch
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Lol Adrian Peterson with a bonehead play. Haa, now the Pack can get 1st down and they have 3 pts easy. Wow just wow! What a stupid ass play
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
I am trying to stay optimistic but I'm scared shitless with Aaron Rodgers and 2 timeouts to drive his team down the field before time expires..
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
He didn't get it. Season over EDIT: Wow, generous spot
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
I would have kicked the fieldgoal maybe with 2 timeouts but now that we burned 1 you give it to Forte.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
OMG HERE IS THE SEASON!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Hey! An outside run! How bout that!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Devin, here we go, I can feel it!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
We have 24 rushing yards. Orton could very easily have more INT's than TD's this season I might add. He's gotten lucky a countless number of times with poor throws that the defense doesn't hold on to.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
IM SO GLAD WE GOT MARTY BOOKER THIS SEASON!!
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Screen plays or passes to the RB seem to work. Keep doing it.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
The difference between Green Bay's receivers and ours. They get seperation, we don't. ACtually you could say that to almost every team we play and their receivers..
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
17-10, I'll take it. Better than 21-10
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Every Quarterback we play can literally set up for a picnic in the pocket, that's how much time he has..
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Tony Korndonger is intolerable.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Have the Bears tried anything on the outside this game yet? I missed the 1st quarter.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
I wonder if the Bears have broken a record yet in 3rd down converstions given up, especially 3rd and longs. I'm almost scared when its 3rd and 18.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
So much for momentum.. Jesus our offense is tough to watch. Our special teams is the best part of our team.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
Man! There was the "Rex play" he did that so effectively all the time two years ago.
-
Packers @ Bears 12-22-08
K,at the bare minimum we need to get a field goal out of this. Keep the momentum on our side!