Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears4Ever_34

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bears4Ever_34

  1. Bears4Ever_34 replied to a post in a topic in Bearstalk
    I think it was Jiggets who said this week 2 of the season that the Bears are using Mike Brown differently than they have ever used him before in order to keep him healthy, and what I mean by that is, they aren't putting him in the box to stuff the run which is what he's best at. They are using him more in pass coverage so he can stay away from all the clutter up front that's been getting him injured over the course of his career. I think that's smart. I know he could be great again but I wouldn't mess with him, I don't want to see him injured again. Kevin Payne is basically taking what Mike Brown usually does and Brown is switching roles from what he normally does. Thats why you all don't think he's as effective, which he isn't but for good reason. Just thought I'd throw that out there..
  2. Yes but in my own mind I was kinda hopin he'd break a big one but that never happened..
  3. Lol 4th and 16, we allow a first down. What a pathetic defense and Babich can go to hell.
  4. Heres where Frerotte pads the stats because the Bears are going to sit back and allow him to throw for over 300 yards.
  5. Did you watch the Atlanta game? If we kicked the fieldgoal we win the game. Not that I don't trust our offense, I don't trust Ron Turner, in fear he'd call another Mckie run up the middle.
  6. I think the Bears will be one of the highest scoring offenses in the league after this game if not the highest! I know they were pretty close coming into this week, like top 3 or so.
  7. KICK THE FIELDGOAL!
  8. Marty Booker actually looked fast on that play. Way to redeem yourself!
  9. The problem isn't the corners, the problem with the defense starts up front. Alex Brown is usually the only one who does that on occasion. It needs to happen more frequently because CB's can't cover WR's forever, sooner or later somebody will get open.
  10. 10 bucks says the D gives up another touchdown!!!! I feel sorry for this offense..
  11. Yeah um.. Theres a guy named Adrian Peterson and I hear he's pretty good. Talk about a shitty defense that is the Bears!
  12. KYLE FREAKIN ORTON WITH HIS 4th TOUCHDOWN PASS Irk I mean 2nd!!!!
  13. Just as a side note. Corey Graham has more tackles than Urlacher now and only 2 behind Briggs for the season. That makes 8 tackles today at halftime, the kid is good!
  14. Yeah I know he doesn't have any holes, but sometimes he needs to make holes for himself, I know he has that capability, with his quick feet. I hope that if he isn't having a good day running the ball he can make an impact in the passing game.
  15. And to think we'd have this game in the bag if Marty Booker catches those 2 passes for touchdowns. It'd be Bears 41-24
  16. I can honestly say that the Bears offense is MILES ahead of our defense. If it wasn't for our special teams we'd be getting killed and were going to end up losing the game cuz were that bad.
  17. I don't think Matt Forte is as good as I thought he was... darnit! Jesus CHRIST! MARTY BOOKER IS TERRIBLE! Orton should have 3 TDS! Booker has dropped 2 easy passes. PUT RIDEAU ON THE AR
  18. WOOOOOOT! THERES MY MAN COREY GRAHAM!!
  19. TOUCHDOWN BEARS!!!!!!!!!! Zack Bowman has lamented himself on this roster for sure now. Great play on special teams!
  20. Wow, a missed oppurtunity. If we lose this game I'm blaming Booker for not catching that easy and I mean EASY touchdown pass.
  21. If only we had a good defense...
  22. TOUCHDOWN BEARS! WOOT!
  23. WOW!!! KYLE ORTON!! WOW!!
  24. I change my mind were going to get destroyed.
  25. And does it annoy anybody else when the Bears elect to deffer win the win the coinflip? I can't stand that. TAKE THE DAMN FOOTBALL!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.