Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears4Ever_34

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bears4Ever_34

  1. Good thing Ayanbedejo got that football.
  2. OMG Berrian is out of the game.. He was having a pro bowl season. We cant afford to lose him or our season just took a very big turn.
  3. WTF JUST HAPPENED?
  4. Yeah dude, I wish there were more..
  5. Yeah.. similar to Arizona's.. ALot of 3 step drops and dumping it off to the Tightend or the short curl and screen routes. It works thats for sure.. Good thing were at home because Rex will bring us back.
  6. Good job Hester....
  7. Why does Hester turn every damn time?
  8. I sensed that would happen..
  9. WTF? THATS GROUNDING Thats weak
  10. Looks like Peterson is the 2nd stringer today..... Benson is faster than Thomas Jones Benson is quicker than Thomas Jones Benson is stronger and will break a WHOLE LOT MORE tackles than Thomas Jones Benson looks to be better at recieving the ball out of the backfield than Thomas Jones The only thing better that TJ has over Ced is Blocking and vision which will come with playing time that looks like he isnt getting anytime soon. The only thought I can ponder about why THomas is playing is because he is a better blocker and they want to keep Rex healthy which is fine BUT.. When will Cedric learn without playing?
  11. Ugly finish to the drive here.
  12. Exactly theres a reason were on a message board and that IS to discuss opinions.. JEEZ
  13. Lol dumbass play calling.. NEVER run 2 consecutive running plays when you get NOTHING on 1st down. TERRIBLE
  14. No hopefully a Bomb to Berrian for 6
  15. I agree Benson should be playing and IMO should be starting. Like I said before. Benson is better at everything compared to Thomas Jones except Blocking and vision WHICH will come with PLAYING TIME. Cedric is faster, quicker and stronger leading to more broken tackles. Something TJ CANT do. I dont see why the coaches cant see that?
  16. For GOD SAKE! I'd like to see you try and get in a groove when you play every 2-3 games... Its not easy going right into the game when you havent played a live game for a few weeks. Benson is a fine blocker but it would help if he got som PLAYING TIME! He IS a better RB than Thomas Jones I dont get all the lovefest lovie and everyone else has for Thomas. Cedric is better in everything than Thomas Jones except for Vision and blocking and that comes from experience...
  17. YES MARK ANDERSON!
  18. it pissed Urlacher off..
  19. I REALLY hate timeouts...
  20. I want to see Rex play the whole game no reason he shouldnt.. We need to keep striking, see what Rex can do. I want to see 300 yards! I dont believe we will see any of the other 2 QB's today. Its just my gut feeling.
  21. FOR GOD SAKES NOLAN, QUIT CALLING TIMEOUTS!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.