Legal trouble for new WR, Morgan

madlithuanian

Meh, I liked the potential there but if they cut em so be it. I was actually a little surprised by the signing anyway. Thought we were fine with Marshall/Jeffery/Wilson/Hixon and then a battle between Weems, Williams, Tolliver(who I'm still fairly intrigued by), Bellamy, and a UDFA or 2.

I suppose if they wanna take advantage of the depth in the draft(which I think will extend into UDFA) I wouldn't hate to see them take a guy like Jeff Janis, who I really liked at the Senior Bowl, in the 6th.

Meh, I liked the potential there but if they cut em so be it. I was actually a little surprised by the signing anyway. Thought we were fine with Marshall/Jeffery/Wilson/Hixon and then a battle between Weems, Williams, Tolliver(who I'm still fairly intrigued by), Bellamy, and a UDFA or 2.

I suppose if they wanna take advantage of the depth in the draft(which I think will extend into UDFA) I wouldn't hate to see them take a guy like Jeff Janis, who I really liked at the Senior Bowl, in the 6th.

Yeah, it's too early to tell. From what I read of the story, the guy says Morgan sucker punched him for no reason. And Morgan says absolutely nothing happened. Why do I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle? Morgan was probably provoked and punched the dude. Not that it excuses Morgan's bad behavior. As far as I can tell it's his first time offense and he might miss one game.

Something happens again, you cut him, no questions asked. At least he didn't get stabbed by his wife or try to become a drug king-pin . . .

Yeah, it's too early to tell. From what I read of the story, the guy says Morgan sucker punched him for no reason. And Morgan says absolutely nothing happened. Why do I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle? Morgan was probably provoked and punched the dude. Not that it excuses Morgan's bad behavior. As far as I can tell it's his first time offense and he might miss one game.

Something happens again, you cut him, no questions asked. At least he didn't get stabbed by his wife or try to become a drug king-pin . . .

With all the crap that floats around the NFL, this is chum change.