Hard knocks down to 3 teams

Chitownhustla

This would actually be a decent year since it is Trestman's 2nd year and we have some interesting games. We be awesome if they picked us and we win the SB.

Not to mention, Jared Allen, The Black Unicorn, BM, Jay Cutler & Mrs. Cutler . . . 2nd largest football market in America. That has to be pretty damn compelling.

I know the team never wants it, the coaches don't want it . . . the Jets made it to the AFC finals after being on the show. The Bengals unexpectedly made the playoffs. The Cowboys underachieved . . .

Not to mention, Jared Allen, The Black Unicorn, BM, Jay Cutler & Mrs. Cutler . . . 2nd largest football market in America. That has to be pretty damn you compelling.

I know the team never wants it, the coaches don't want it . . . the Jets made it to the AFC finals after being on the show. The Bengals unexpectedly made the playoffs. The Cowboys underachieved . . .

Being in the Bourbonnais area might be a little more interesting having cameras in town. I've never asked for autographs, but shared handshakes, beers, and games of bags and golden tee with many players. Not sure if they follow the players out, but if so i may get a cameo.