jason

1. HHCD - HaHa Clinton Dix, S, Bama

2. RSH - RaShede Hageman, DT, Minn

3. SJB - Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska

4. DAT - De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon

5. KPL - Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, BC

6. KVDK - Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State

6. JDD - Joe Don Duncan, TE, Dixie State

Probably not realistic to squeeze ASJ - Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Wash in there. He's also a 2-3 round guy.

I gotta be honest...I wouldn't be upset with this draft. I love the first pick, like Hageman if he falls into the second, and think SJB could be a solid starter in a year or so. DAT has potential to be explosive, and KPL is probably the quickest LB in the draft. Punters, meh, but I don't like the Bears current punter. Duncan was thrown in there for you "we need another TE"-guys.

1. HHCD - HaHa Clinton Dix, S, Bama

2. RSH - RaShede Hageman, DT, Minn

3. SJB - Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska

4. DAT - De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon

5. KPL - Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, BC

6. KVDK - Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State

6. JDD - Joe Don Duncan, TE, Dixie State

Probably not realistic to squeeze ASJ - Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Wash in there. He's also a 2-3 round guy.

I gotta be honest...I wouldn't be upset with this draft. I love the first pick, like Hageman if he falls into the second, and think SJB could be a solid starter in a year or so. DAT has potential to be explosive, and KPL is probably the quickest LB in the draft. Punters, meh, but I don't like the Bears current punter. Duncan was thrown in there for you "we need another TE"-guys.

The top 3 would be perfect and all 3 would fill needs and be an upgrade. I really like Clinton-Dix and Hageman in the 2nd would be a great value pick. Then to get a big CB in the 3rd who can learn from Peanut and Jennings? That would be sweet.