Emerys pick 6

Stinger226

Today at his news conference Emery talked about he was comfortable with 6 players to take with his 14th pick.

so here is my list, I think he has

Donald- no brainer, but the best DT in the draft probably wont be there at 14-history tells us that

HaHa and Pryor are two high rated Ss that fill a need

Gilbert and I believe Fuller are the CBs that is on his list. I think Fuller instead of Dennard because he is closer of a Tillman like CB.

And the last is C.J. Mosely-He is a high rated LB that I think Emery will consider taking with our 14th pick.

I personally think we will trade back and get a couple of extra picks

So my later in the draft list:

Fuller

Pryor

Ward

Hageman

Truitt

So its your turn

Today at his news conference Emery talked about he was comfortable with 6 players to take with his 14th pick.

so here is my list, I think he has

Donald- no brainer, but the best DT in the draft probably wont be there at 14-history tells us that

Gilbert and I believe Fuller are the CBs that is on his list. I think Fuller instead of Dennard because he is closer of a Tillman like CB.

And the last is C.J. Mosely-He is a high rated LB that I think Emery will consider taking with our 14th pick.

I personally think we will trade back and get a couple of extra picks

So my later in the draft list:

Fuller

Pryor

Ward

Hageman

Truitt

So its your turn

Emery also said teams have contacted him about trading down. But a player they are interested in will need to be available. He didn't rule out offense either.

I think you're close.

I think the realistic list might be:

DT - Donald, Jernigan

FS - HHCD, Pryor

CB - Gilbert

ILB - Mosely

However, if one of the blue-chip, top-10 guys fall (e.g. Watkins), he'd have to alter his list.

I think you're close.

I think the realistic list might be:

DT - Donald, Jernigan

FS - HHCD, Pryor

CB - Gilbert

ILB - Mosely

However, if one of the blue-chip, top-10 guys fall (e.g. Watkins), he'd have to alter his list.

I agree. I can't see Fuller as being on our list for the 14th pick. While I love how he plays the game and think he would help our defense, he does not have Pro Bowl CB talent IMO. Maybe just a notch below that level, and that is certainly a player we want on our team. However, IMO with the 14th pick you grab a guy that has the ability to get to multiple Pro Bowls regardless of your current roster. In our case the roster has so many holes it's easy to fill both requirements with the right pick.

I can see every player on your list having the potential getting to 2-3 Pro Bowls over an 8-10 year career.

I think he is targeting these 6 at #14 and will go with the best one available:

Donald/Jernigan

HHCD/Pryor

Dennard/Gilbert

If 2 or 3 are available, he may be able to trade down and still get one.

There has to be one Long / McClellin reach that they really like. So I'll say Donald, Pryor, Clinton-Dix, Gilbert, Dennard, and Deone Bucannon. Just a hunch.

My take-these are 6 he like, he'd be escatic if 3 are available.

Donald

Lewan

Ebron

Dix

Pryor

Barr