Ourlads Mock

scs787

Stinger got me on this site, and I now also follow Dan Shonka on twitter. He's the former NFL scout who runs the site. He posted a mock earlier and well, I don't really know what to think.....

14 Stephon Tuitt DT Notre Dame

51 Jeremy Hill RB LSU

82 Phillip Gaines CB Rice

117 Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska

156 Caraun Reid DT Princeton

183 Kadeem EdwardsOG Tennessee State

191 James Gayle DE Virginia Tech

If the thought behind the SJB pick is to play him at FS then I'm a little intrigued, if not then I'm not a fan.

2R RB is very meh to me as well. I'm a Mundy "fan" but I think something really intriguing would be replacing Hill with Bucannon and going SJB/D1B at FS/SS (Ya, that's right I have Deone Bucannon a nickname).

Then replace Edwards with a RB, and Gayle with a TE and that could be a very intriguing draft. Preferably Tyler Gaffney and Colt Lyerla

Here is my latest Mock with no trades:

YOUR TEAM

CHICAGO BEARS

YOUR PICKS

R1

DT AARON DONALD

PITTSBURGH

R2

S DEONE BUCANNON

WASHINGTON STATE

R3

CB PIERRE DESIR

LINDENWOOD

R4

QB A.J. MCCARRON

ALABAMA

R5

DT KELCY QUARLES

SOUTH CAROLINA

R6

RB TYLER GAFFNEY

STANFORD

R6

S JONATHAN DOWLING

WESTERN KENTUCKY

YOUR TEAM

CHICAGO BEARS

YOUR PICKS

R1

DT AARON DONALD

PITTSBURGH

R2

S DEONE BUCANNON

WASHINGTON STATE

R3

CB PIERRE DESIR

LINDENWOOD

R4

QB A.J. MCCARRON

ALABAMA

R5

DT KELCY QUARLES

SOUTH CAROLINA

R6

RB TYLER GAFFNEY

STANFORD

R6

S JONATHAN DOWLING

WESTERN KENTUCKY

Wouldn't hate that one bit....From what it sounds like we won't be drafting a QB though. Then again Emery said you only find quality guys in the first few rounds, and McCaron in the 4th would be a guy who very could well have a first few round grade.

Wouldn't hate that one bit....From what it sounds like we won't be drafting a QB though. Then again Emery said you only find quality guys in the first few rounds, and McCaron in the 4th would be a guy who very could well have a first few round grade.

I dont think Emery is broadcasting to the NFL what he's doing in the draft. I like all the names, but Donald and Quarles would play the same position, so if he got another DT, I think it would be a NT type.(Justin Ellis)?

I dont think Emery is broadcasting to the NFL what he's doing in the draft. I like all the names, but Donald and Quarles would play the same position, so if he got another DT, I think it would be a NT type.(Justin Ellis)?

Quarles is 6'4" and he has some pretty long arms, I think he's certainly capable of playing NT. Esp. in a 1 gap system.

I'd certainly be happy with Ellis though. Also liking Zach Kerr. Or if they really want a big, BIG, boy McCullers who would be really interesting.

YOUR TEAM

CHICAGO BEARS

YOUR PICKS

R1

DT AARON DONALD

PITTSBURGH

R2

S DEONE BUCANNON

WASHINGTON STATE

R3

CB PIERRE DESIR

LINDENWOOD

R4

QB A.J. MCCARRON

ALABAMA

R5

DT KELCY QUARLES

SOUTH CAROLINA

R6

RB TYLER GAFFNEY

STANFORD

R6

S JONATHAN DOWLING

WESTERN KENTUCKY

I would like this draft!

Guest TerraTor
Stinger got me on this site, and I now also follow Dan Shonka on twitter. He's the former NFL scout who runs the site. He posted a mock earlier and well, I don't really know what to think.....

51 Jeremy Hill RB LSU

If the thought behind the SJB pick is to play him at FS then I'm a little intrigued, if not then I'm not a fan.

2R RB is very meh to me as well. I'm a Mundy "fan" but I think something really intriguing would be replacing Hill with Bucannon and going SJB/D1B at FS/SS (Ya, that's right I have Deone Bucannon a nickname).

Then replace Edwards with a RB, and Gayle with a TE and that could be a very intriguing draft. Preferably Tyler Gaffney and Colt Lyerla

That would be a huge failure in my opinion

51 Jeremy Hill RB LSU

I don't think I'd like this mock very much for multiple reasons. I think it's too high for Tuitt, WAY too high for a backup RB, and then taking back-to-back DB is kind of stupid unless, like you said, SJB is being moved/groomed for FS.

YOUR TEAM

CHICAGO BEARS

YOUR PICKS

R1 DT AARON DONALD PITTSBURGH

R2 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE

R3 CB PIERRE DESIR LINDENWOOD

R4 QB A.J. MCCARRON ALABAMA

R5 DT KELCY QUARLES SOUTH CAROLINA

R6 RB TYLER GAFFNEY STANFORD

R6 S JONATHAN DOWLING WESTERN KENTUCKY

I would like this draft a lot. I'm not a fan of Gaffney, but if that's the biggest think I have to nit-pick, then it's a good draft.

I would like this draft a lot. I'm not a fan of Gaffney, but if that's the biggest think I have to nit-pick, then it's a good draft.

If the first 5 names on his list fell that way I could care less about the last 2.