Fullbacks

jason

I've always been a fan of the Fullback position. I love the slobber-knockers. Guys who know they will get three carries on the year, and five times as many forehead stitches.

I don't know if one fits that well in Trestman's offense, but there are three stud FBs this year that would be good draft picks in the 5th or 6th.

Jay Prosch

- Pretty good athleticism, opens good holes, takes smart angles, understands how to get to the second level

JC Copeland

- Dude is a beast. Runs through walls. Blows up blockers, and I don't think we'd have to worry about the short yardage plays in near future.

Trey Millard

- More of a combo FB/TE/HB player, he could fill a dual need for the Bears...the need that Evan Rodriguez was supposed to fill.

I like them all, but I think Millard is the best fit and has the most potential.

Love 'em!

Millard looks like he may be the one based on Trestman's desires/needs... Can he blow through a hole?

I've always been a fan of the Fullback position. I love the slobber-knockers. Guys who know they will get three carries on the year, and five times as many forehead stitches.

I don't know if one fits that well in Trestman's offense, but there are three stud FBs this year that would be good draft picks in the 5th or 6th.

Jay Prosch

- Pretty good athleticism, opens good holes, takes smart angles, understands how to get to the second level

JC Copeland

- Dude is a beast. Runs through walls. Blows up blockers, and I don't think we'd have to worry about the short yardage plays in near future.

Trey Millard

- More of a combo FB/TE/HB player, he could fill a dual need for the Bears...the need that Evan Rodriguez was supposed to fill.

I like them all, but I think Millard is the best fit and has the most potential.

After resigning Fiametta I kinda doubt they draft one. Millard though could be a different story since like you said he's more of that hybrid guy.....

If they want that move/hybrid TE a name that gets mentioned a lot here is Colt Lyerla. Draws comps to Gronk as a TE, former RB, and I'd have to imagine he can block a little bit. He's a douche, but in the 5/6 round, I think he's worth taking a shot on.