More reason to like Kyle Long

'TD'

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/good-sport...-chuck-e-cheese

Bears Lineman Kyle Long Hangs Out With Bullied Youngster At Chuck E. Cheese

Monday, May 5, 2014 12:08 amWritten by: ThePostGame Staff

764 153 16

It was fitting that, during a recent trip to Chuck E. Cheese, Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long scored in the "Pro Bowl" range of a game in which you toss footballs into small holes.

After all, the 25-year-old Long, who was the Bears' 2013 first-round pick, earned a trip to the Pro Bowl in his first season in the league.

But Long wasn't at Chuck E. Cheese to confirm his football fitness. No, he had a much better reason to hit up the arcade.

Several weeks ago Frank Oyston, a Bears fan who lives in Huntley, Ill., reached out to Long to tell him that his 9-year-old son, Andrew, had been bullied on the school bus. Long told Oyston that he too had been bullied on the bus, and the 6-foot-5, 300-pounder even offered to ride along with Andrew.

As it turned out, Long did Oyston one better than taking the bus with Andrew. Long came out to Andrew's sister's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and hit the arcade with the youngster.

Later, Long went back to the Oystons' house to play catch with the kids and take some pictures.

"I couldn't believe it," Oyston told Fox Sports of Long's generosity. “I didn’t think it was going to happen, but he followed through. He's a really good guy. He played games with him and played catch. You don’t expect that to happen nowadays. It really meant a lot."

NFL Draft: How Family Motivates Florida State RB James Wilder Jr.

Like Marshall, the more I hear of him, the more I like him!

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/good-sport...-chuck-e-cheese

Bears Lineman Kyle Long Hangs Out With Bullied Youngster At Chuck E. Cheese

Monday, May 5, 2014 12:08 amWritten by: ThePostGame Staff

764 153 16

It was fitting that, during a recent trip to Chuck E. Cheese, Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long scored in the "Pro Bowl" range of a game in which you toss footballs into small holes.

After all, the 25-year-old Long, who was the Bears' 2013 first-round pick, earned a trip to the Pro Bowl in his first season in the league.

But Long wasn't at Chuck E. Cheese to confirm his football fitness. No, he had a much better reason to hit up the arcade.

Several weeks ago Frank Oyston, a Bears fan who lives in Huntley, Ill., reached out to Long to tell him that his 9-year-old son, Andrew, had been bullied on the school bus. Long told Oyston that he too had been bullied on the bus, and the 6-foot-5, 300-pounder even offered to ride along with Andrew.

As it turned out, Long did Oyston one better than taking the bus with Andrew. Long came out to Andrew's sister's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and hit the arcade with the youngster.

Later, Long went back to the Oystons' house to play catch with the kids and take some pictures.

"I couldn't believe it," Oyston told Fox Sports of Long's generosity. “I didn’t think it was going to happen, but he followed through. He's a really good guy. He played games with him and played catch. You don’t expect that to happen nowadays. It really meant a lot."

NFL Draft: How Family Motivates Florida State RB James Wilder Jr.