lemonej

Timmy Jernigan

Deone Bucannon

Kelcy Quarles

Dion Bailey

Larry Webster

Max Bullough

Dontae Johnson

Just heard Jernigan may have a diluted urine sample just before the draft. Nice pick Lemon. lol. Same happened to Warren Sapp.

Timmy Jernigan

Deone Bucannon

Kelcy Quarles

Dion Bailey

Larry Webster

Max Bullough

Dontae Johnson

Love the thought process here, DT/S/DT/S is something I'd love to see and what I'm thinking for my final mock of the year. I might switch up the names and the back end a bit, but still this is one of my favorites.

Also what do you see Webster as? He's a real interesting guy, has worked out at DE/LB/TE for scouts. I'm real intrigued by him as a TE and I suspect that's what you're thinking here as well....He could potentially bring that nasty defensive mentality to the offensive side of the ball and play that H-Back role where he can get out and block a bit. Plus he's a 6'6" basketball player with a 36" vertical.

Right now if we grab a TE I have him right behind Colt Lyerla as the guys I want....Both are high risk/high reward type guys who could payoff huge.

Wouldn't Bucannon and Bailey both be more in the mold of SS? I also see Jernigan going in the bottom half.

Looking at Bailey as a developmental FS. In size now Buccannon is the larger of the 2 since Bailey has dropped the weight down and won't be viewed as a LB in the NFL. Bucannon also is the more physical tackler while Bailey tends drag down ball carriers.

Love the thought process here, DT/S/DT/S is something I'd love to see and what I'm thinking for my final mock of the year. I might switch up the names and the back end a bit, but still this is one of my favorites.

Also what do you see Webster as? He's a real interesting guy, has worked out at DE/LB/TE for scouts. I'm real intrigued by him as a TE and I suspect that's what you're thinking here as well....He could potentially bring that nasty defensive mentality to the offensive side of the ball and play that H-Back role where he can get out and block a bit. Plus he's a 6'6" basketball player with a 36" vertical.

Right now if we grab a TE I have him right behind Colt Lyerla as the guys I want....Both are high risk/high reward type guys who could payoff huge.

Looking at Webster as developmental TE as he is a raw athlete with little football experience if he could committ in the weight room he could turn out to be special. If the Bears take him it will be as a TE. They have enough developmental DEs and LBs already.