Fanspeak Mock Drafts

jason

I have a mock draft problem, but not "THAT" bad of a problem, were I would pay! :blink: LoL Hell, I am already looking at 2015 with a good idea on team needs.

you have to pay $5 for the premium subscription. I thought it was worth it!

Just did a draft....big fan of Andre Williams

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD

MICHIGAN STATE

ILB C.J. MOSLEY

ALABAMA

S AHMAD DIXON

BAYLOR

RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

BOSTON COLLEGE

QB DAVID FALES

SAN JOSE STATE

DT DANNY SHELTON

WASHINGTON

OT WESLEY JOHNSON

VANDERBILT

Just did a draft....big fan of Andre Williams

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT

14 CB DARQUEZE DENNARD MICHIGAN STATE

51 ILB C.J. MOSLEY ALABAMA

82 S AHMAD DIXON BAYLOR

117 RB ANDRE WILLIAMS BOSTON COLLEGE

156 QB DAVID FALES SAN JOSE STATE

183 DT DANNY SHELTON WASHINGTON

191 OT WESLEY JOHNSON VANDERBILT

Dislike. DT and S are #1 and #2, or #2 and #1, depending on point of view. So they get targeted in the 3rd and 6th rounds?

The only saving grace for this draft is grabbing Mosley at 51, which would be the biggest steal in the draft. Of course, that's a near impossibility.

Dt, we'll be fine short term.Have enough to get us thru, plus there will dt cuts when camp starts and even after the draft. I have no faith in Bostic and with Briggs coming close to retirement, we need the help. Back 7 was our biggest liability last year and I hit it hard

Dt, we'll be fine short term.Have enough to get us thru, plus there will dt cuts when camp starts and even after the draft. I have no faith in Bostic and with Briggs coming close to retirement, we need the help. Back 7 was our biggest liability last year and I hit it hard

I think if our roster was done as of today, where would our weaknesses be?

Offensively-I think the Bears are ok with Palmer as our backup QB-I trust Trestmans judgement. IMPORTANCE-LOW

We definitely need a another RB and TE prospect to add to our depth. Those can all be obtained after the 3rd round. IMPORTANCE-RB-high----TE-medium.

Defensively- We have a our starters back at CB but little depth. Definitely a need but can be gotten in the first 4 rounds. IMPORTANCE-medium

At S I think the only quality starter among us is Mundy. Conte may be able to get back in the picture but that is a big ? mark. They jumped on Mundy right out of the blocks in FAgency and I think they judge him as an upgrade over Wright. They have to address this position early. 1st or 2nd. IMPORTANCE- high

At LB we have starters two positions with a big question mark at SLB but have some bodies to throw there. I think Williams is a injury waiting to happen and deem a must address spot. IMPORTANCE- high

At DE we added several FAs and have no need to even go there.

At DT we have two starters back. Ratliff and Paea but depth is lacking. Collins is well liked by the Bears and Houston and Idonije can play the 3 T spot, so I think we add possibly two prospects here. IMPORTANCE-high

So our first 4 rounds will be S-DT-LB-CB. not necessarily in that order.

I think if our roster was done as of today, where would our weaknesses be?

Offensively-I think the Bears are ok with Palmer as our backup QB-I trust Trestmans judgement. IMPORTANCE-LOW

We definitely need a another RB and TE prospect to add to our depth. Those can all be obtained after the 3rd round. IMPORTANCE-RB-high----TE-medium.

Defensively- We have a our starters back at CB but little depth. Definitely a need but can be gotten in the first 4 rounds. IMPORTANCE-medium

At S I think the only quality starter among us is Mundy. Conte may be able to get back in the picture but that is a big ? mark. They jumped on Mundy right out of the blocks in FAgency and I think they judge him as an upgrade over Wright. They have to address this position early. 1st or 2nd. IMPORTANCE- high

At LB we have starters two positions with a big question mark at SLB but have some bodies to throw there. I think Williams is a injury waiting to happen and deem a must address spot. IMPORTANCE- high

At DE we added several FAs and have no need to even go there.

At DT we have two starters back. Ratliff and Paea but depth is lacking. Collins is well liked by the Bears and Houston and Idonije can play the 3 T spot, so I think we add possibly two prospects here. IMPORTANCE-high

So our first 4 rounds will be S-DT-LB-CB. not necessarily in that order.

Backup QB - Low

Backup RB - Medium-to-low, it's pure insurance because Forte looks healthy and had a career year last year.

Backup TE - Very low. I don't know why anyone thinks otherwise. Bennett is in there for 99% of the plays, and Rosario is a competent backup.

Rotational LB - Medium-to-low. We can't predict injuries, and there is potential in this group with SMC moving back, Bostic/Greene not being rookies, DJ not being injured, Briggs being Briggs

Backup CB - Medium, only because it's likely Peanut won't be with the team next year.

Starting FS - Extremely high.

Starting SS - High. I don't have faith in any of'em.

Backup DE - Extremely low. FA addressed this issue multiple times.

Rotational DT - High. Ratliff and Paea are question marks, and a highly drafted prospect could start.

First four rounds should be FS, SS, DT, CB, in no specific order.