IF there all gone

Stinger226

What if Donald,Gilbert,Pryor,HaHa are all gone?

I think the possibility exists that there is not the run on QBs that some are predicting so that will pull stud D players we all cherish.

If those 4 are gone I think the next best defensive players would be Mosely, Dennard. I would not object to those picks. Fuller, Ward, Hageman, and Truitt are a bit of a reach at 14, but I think all will be good players.

Hageman seems to be the risky player of all those names. Didnt have production to back up physical numbers. I would prefer Fuller to Dennard, seems to be more instinctive to me. I think we probably trade back some spots and grab Mosely, Fuller, Ward, or Truitt. So that is my call on the upcoming event.

I think we need to see two QBs taken before our 1st pick. That should setup enough talent in other spots like OT to keep other teams from going after the players we need. Manziel is the most polarizing of the QBs and could go anywhere from top 5 to late 1st. Bortles has drawn enough attention that I think he'll be gone before we pick. After those two it's hard to see anyone grabbing a QB unless a team like Minn falls in love with Carr and take him.

here is my mock that addresses this scenario:

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=mdqqlj

20 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE

51 DE STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME

52 S TERRENCE BROOKS FLORIDA STATE

82 CB PIERRE DESIR LINDENWOOD

123 DT KELCY QUARLES SOUTH CAROLINA

156 CB WALT AIKENS LIBERTY

183 RB MARION GRICE ARIZONA STATE

191 WR T.J. JONES NOTRE DAME

239 TE COLT LYERLA OREGON

That wouldn't be bad in such a depressing situation. Good recovery.

Aikens is an interesting prospect. He was an all big 10 rookie CB at Illinois and got kicked out of school and ended up at Liberty to continue his college career. A major college recuit, who fell off the radar. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

That would be a excellent draft for us. Grice,Lyerla,Desir, all names to pay attention too.

Impossible

That is very possible. 3 OTs-1-QB-2WRs-1TE thats 7 offensive players. Now with the 7 picks left you have Clownery-Mack-Barr that leaves the next best defensive players as Gilbert,Donald,HaHa, and Mosely. Pryor is the only one that could be left on the board, and some like him better than Haha.

Do not be surprised if we see names like Fuller,Hageman,Truitt,Nix get taken higher than there valve spot dictated to them.

I dont think there is anyway we can screw up our first round pick. I would be happy with any of those names mentioned above.

We have to find a S starter in this draft,DT depth,CB depth and a MLB prospect.

Ideal picks-Donald,Pryor,HaHa,Gilbert----valve picks at 14

I would have no problem if we draft Mosely as he is a top 10 talent and love all pro MLBs on my Bear team which he will be. A team leader would add a lot to stability to our defense.

I think Donald is a stud and would be happy if he is picked at 14 but I can't help hoping the Bears are able to trade back between 14-22 in the first round and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd rounders which could allow them infuse some more youth to this team!

We need to definitely secure a starting FS and rotation DT and CB. With the research that has been reported surrounding successful teams trade back and get more picks which gives team a greater opportunity to get solid players at good value.

This mock, I traded back a few times to stockpile picks but making sure I secured the number one need: I high round free safety prospect and then later added depth with quality players. This meant adding extra CB's & TE's based on value could not pass up.

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=qdewft

22 S CALVIN PRYOR LOUISVILLE

54 DE STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME

56 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE (could have taken Terrence Brooks)

82 CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE NEBRASKA

86 CB PIERRE DESIR LINDENWOOD

117 DT CARAUN REID PRINCETON

129 DT KELCY QUARLES SOUTH CAROLINA

183 WR T.J. JONES NOTRE DAME

191 RB TYLER GAFFNEY STANFORD

207 TE MARCEL JENSEN FRESNO STATE

244 TE COLT LYERLA OREGON

246 ILB GLENN CARSON PENN STATE

Guest TerraTor
I think Donald is a stud and would be happy if he is picked at 14 but I can't help hoping the Bears are able to trade back between 14-22 in the first round and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd rounders which could allow them infuse some more youth to this team!

We need to definitely secure a starting FS and rotation DT and CB. With the research that has been reported surrounding successful teams trade back and get more picks which gives team a greater opportunity to get solid players at good value.

This mock, I traded back a few times to stockpile picks but making sure I secured the number one need: I high round free safety prospect and then later added depth with quality players. This meant adding extra CB's & TE's based on value could not pass up.

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=qdewft

22 S CALVIN PRYOR LOUISVILLE

54 DE STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME

56 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE (could have taken Terrence Brooks)

82 CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE NEBRASKA

86 CB PIERRE DESIR LINDENWOOD

117 DT CARAUN REID PRINCETON

129 DT KELCY QUARLES SOUTH CAROLINA

183 WR T.J. JONES NOTRE DAME

191 RB TYLER GAFFNEY STANFORD

207 TE MARCEL JENSEN FRESNO STATE

244 TE COLT LYERLA OREGON

246 ILB GLENN CARSON PENN STATE

Love this scenario