lemonej

14 Pryor S

51 Easley DT

82 Desir CB

117 Anthony Johnson DT

156 De Anthony Thomas RB

183 Vinnie Sunseri SS

191 Dontae Johnson CB

I resisted my QB pick because this is the team that went with 2 QBs on the final 53 man roster. I don't think they'll make the same move this year but they already have 3 they are touting. I'm figuring Easley will be the WTF moment since he is coming of injury but Emery is going for it his way because he knows at his age this may be his only chance to do this.

14 Pryor S

51 Easley DT

82 Desir CB

117 Anthony Johnson DT

156 De Anthony Thomas RB

183 Vinnie Sunseri SS

191 Dontae Johnson CB

I resisted my QB pick because this is the team that went with 2 QBs on the final 53 man roster. I don't think they'll make the same move this year but they already have 3 they are touting. I'm figuring Easley will be the WTF moment since he is coming of injury but Emery is going for it his way because he knows at his age this may be his only chance to do this.

Acceptable. Two DTs, two Safeties, two DBs. None of the names I love a lot, but Anthony Johnson is a good 4th round pick, and Sunseri has the chance to be workmanlike in the pros.

Acceptable. Two DTs, two Safeties, two DBs. None of the names I love a lot, but Anthony Johnson is a good 4th round pick, and Sunseri has the chance to be workmanlike in the pros.

I think of Sunseri as a more skilled version of Craig Steltz who I loved coming out of LSU.

My problem with doing a mock with Emery as GM is that his board usually is totally opposite of what I'm thinking in RD 1. Then in round 2 he recovers and follows what some of my thinking might be. I guess thats why I'm at my pc and he is where he is. lol

I think of Sunseri as a more skilled version of Craig Steltz who I loved coming out of LSU.

My problem with doing a mock with Emery as GM is that his board usually is totally opposite of what I'm thinking in RD 1. Then in round 2 he recovers and follows what some of my thinking might be. I guess thats why I'm at my pc and he is where he is. lol

With Emery, there is a hall-pass at this point. But the same can't be said of all GMs, and the link in a recent thread pretty much showed any one of us could have guessed and had similar or better success than Jerry Angelo. I have no doubt in my mind that JA should have been sitting on a PC somewhere typing his thoughts into a message board rather than running the Bears.

With Emery, there is a hall-pass at this point. But the same can't be said of all GMs, and the link in a recent thread pretty much showed any one of us could have guessed and had similar or better success than Jerry Angelo. I have no doubt in my mind that JA should have been sitting on a PC somewhere typing his thoughts into a message board rather than running the Bears.

LOLhahahahaha.....!That is the funniest thing posted here recently. Smooth Jason!