Sickening feeling. ...

Guest TerraTor

It sure would make for a dominate offense though. If that's what the offensive guru wants and he plans on utilizing him a lot I wouldn't hate it.

I'd much rather grab a DT/S but if Hageman/Tuitt/Jernigan/Nix/Brooks/Joyner are all gone and Amaro or Nikolus are there it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Y do I have this feeling that we may consider a TE @ 51...

If that happens we can chalk up another bone head draft

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sad thing is, I have that feeling as well. I have a feeling Amaro is sitting there and the Bears would pull the trigger. I just don't think there are enough balls to go around to add another #1 TE, and D has way more problems right now.

If they go TE in the second round I'll eat the stapler on my desk with a little salt and pepper. I see almost no way that happens. You have to balance the money on your team and to invest that much in the TE position would be very out of character for the Bears.

Now I could see them going RB if someone they love falls... I wouldn't like it, but I could see them doing it. Or O Line other than TE.

If they go TE in the second round I'll eat the stapler on my desk with a little salt and pepper. I see almost no way that happens. You have to balance the money on your team and to invest that much in the TE position would be very out of character for the Bears.

Now I could see them going RB if someone they love falls... I wouldn't like it, but I could see them doing it. Or O Line other than TE.

I'm almost going for TE now. Between you eating a stapler, Terra imploding and Jason ODing on Midol, what's not to love?

Since the new CBA what is a 2nd rd pick at 51 getting now? With a 1st Rd CB and Jennings on a multiple yr deal and Tillman and Hayden on market right deals why would adding a 2nd rd TE you can lock in for at least 3 or 4 years be an unbalance to the money at the position? They can easily cut Rosario again at the end of TC if it is a problem.

If there is a DT that they like sitting there I cant imagine them passing.... Amaro was slow in his 40 time if I remember correctly.

Ya I can't see them passing on Hageman/Tuitt/Jernigan/Nix/Joyner/Brooks....If somehow they're all gone it wouldn't shock me to see a TE though.

Amaro ranked in the top 10 in nearly every category at the combine...ran a 4.60 at his pro day, Ebron ran a 4.56.

I prefer to wait and grab Lyerla, or at the very least wait till the 3rd and grab Fiedorowicz.....And that's really only if Phil wasn't blowin smoke about his apparent love for Conte.

Watch we take Carlos Hyde or Davante Adams in the 2nd.

Phil Emery has been kick ass at offensive draft picks. If he decides on an offensive guy in round #2, there's a decent chance he'll be a pro bowler. I'm good with that.