SMC Workout

adam

Man I sure am rooting for him to succeed. He's got the speed to succeed in coverage and playing in space should only help when playing the run.

One things for sure is it's gonna be real interesting to see how the starting LBs shakes out. I think there's a lot of talent there. I really think Bostic and Greene have a ton of talent, and SMC is a real wild card

For those looking to do the same workout, I've attached the workout plan:

If only...I can barely get in a 30 minute run every other day. Wish I could devote the time..... Of course my body would probably reject anymore strain than what I barely ask it to do now.

Oh to be a professional athlete..

Man I sure am rooting for him to succeed. He's got the speed to succeed in coverage and playing in space should only help when playing the run.

One things for sure is it's gonna be real interesting to see how the starting LBs shakes out. I think there's a lot of talent there. I really think Bostic and Greene have a ton of talent, and SMC is a real wild card

If he is quicker and stronger, he has a good shot to contribute.

Here is an article about SMC's transformation from stack.com with some videos.

http://www.stack.com/2014/05/13/how-nfl-li...lin-got-ripped/

He looks much better than the comparison pic from the original article.

For those looking to do the same workout, I've attached the workout plan:

I really hope it works out for him. I like his style of play and his work ethic. If it goes south I will be blaming Lovie and if it works out I will praise Emery!!!! LOL

Joking about the last part.

I really hope it works out for him. I like his style of play and his work ethic. If it goes south I will be blaming Lovie and if it works out I will praise Emery!!!! LOL

Joking about the last part.

If I was gay I would hit on him. He's ripped.

If only...I can barely get in a 30 minute run every other day. Wish I could devote the time..... Of course my body would probably reject anymore strain than what I barely ask it to do now.

Oh to be a professional athlete..

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to dedicate 10 weeks to transform your body. But trying to live the dream doesn't give us those opportunities.