Bears declined trade offer for Shea

ASHKUM BEAR

I guess a coach on the Bears' staff was on the Texans staff when the proposal went down. That was Brad Biggs tweet that came across on csnchicago.com while I was viewing.

I still fill that Shea is gonna be the MLB for this team flanked by Bostic and Greene in 2015.

I've got a little for Shea with the move to LB full time and considering he's not costing much for this yr I decline trade unless there was real value. If he learns to keep contain it drastically improves his value to the team. He's got the talent but obviously this is his last chance

Guest TerraTor
I've got a little for Shea with the move to LB full time and considering he's not costing much for this yr I decline trade unless there was real value. If he learns to keep contain it drastically improves his value to the team. He's got the talent but obviously this is his last chance

Great assessment there. I have very little faith in this guy I just think he sucks to be honest. I don't wanna see him fail but what can I say

It's funny too Cuz i watched Christian Jones for two years destroy ball carriers and he goes udfa for non - football issues.

Great assessment there. I have very little faith in this guy I just think he sucks to be honest. I don't wanna see him fail but what can I say

It's funny too Cuz i watched Christian Jones for two years destroy ball carriers and he goes udfa for non - football issues.

…add in that Christian Jones' coaches put him at DE where he sucked too.

The knock on Jones is football IQ. I guess he had trouble on the chalk board identifying responsibilities. Athletically he is gifted, but he may struggle learning.

I'd say he understands that as well. His comments that he really wants to just stay at one position so he can learn it, master it, indicates some level of frustration with his past assignments moving him all over the field.

I'd say he understands that as well. His comments that he really wants to just stay at one position so he can learn it, master it, indicates some level of frustration with his past assignments moving him all over the field.

We will have to see if he can absorb the complexity of the NFL LB position. It's up in the air whether he can or not.