Happy holiday

CrackerDog

Thanks guys, 21 yrs and counting for me. Just visited my Dad at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood this morning. bowling, your friend must go there, because the place was immaculate.

I've never served, but had many friends that have and still do. Luckily, I have not lost a friend yet to service, but had heard many heart breaking stories of friends they have. A few friends that had served before in the army/marines and about to go on their second or third tour total with the reserves this week for a year in Afghanistan.

Thanks guys, 21 yrs and counting for me. Just visited my Dad at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood this morning. bowling, your friend must go there, because the place was immaculate.

Elwood doesn't ring a bell. He's called to fix places that are off. He's spent a lot of time the last 6 months in rittman, OH and also SD quite a bit. You know the old say "if you do what you love you will never work a day in your life". Very few ever find that place. I think he has