Culter = $6M Man?

madlithuanian

As long as the D plays like we hope, I don't see why not....That's coming from probably Cutlers biggest fan here though.

Doesn't matter if you're a fan of Cutler's or not. The correct response is "Cutler alone isn't winning the Superbowl." So you're right, if the D comes around, we improve on ST and the O is at least as productive as it was last year (and I expect an improvement) then we have a shot at it. I see this as a 10 to 11 win team with a chance to do something once in the playoffs.

Of course, while Cutler can't win it by himself, he could lose it by himself. If he's injured and we don't have a miracle backup QB like last year, it's all over.

Doesn't matter if you're a fan of Cutler's or not. The correct response is "Cutler alone isn't winning the Superbowl." So you're right, if the D comes around, we improve on ST and the O is at least as productive as it was last year (and I expect an improvement) then we have a shot at it. I see this as a 10 to 11 win team with a chance to do something once in the playoffs.

Of course, while Cutler can't win it by himself, he could lose it by himself. If he's injured and we don't have a miracle backup QB like last year, it's all over.

Yes....Cracker, I agree....but Cutler has to do his part.

I was thrilled when he came; not so thrilled now overall.

We do need a D....D wins Super Bowls IMO....and football games.

I think if all of the pieces come into place, and we do not have injuries, we could be a contender.

I believe you are preaching to the converted...

Yes....Cracker, I agree....but Cutler has to do his part.

I was thrilled when he came; not so thrilled now overall.

We do need a D....D wins Super Bowls IMO....and football games.

I think if all of the pieces come into place, and we do not have injuries, we could be a contender.