Falcons selected for Hard Knocks

madlithuanian

A pretty boring selection if you ask me. I doubt people are on the edge of their seats to see Matt Ryan behind the scenes or Steve Martin/Mike Smith doing a pep talk.

I agree, but better for us than the distractions that show brings to a team. The Bears have some characters on this team, would have been much more of an interesting show with us in it. I wont watch anyways.

I agree, but better for us than the distractions that show brings to a team. The Bears have some characters on this team, would have been much more of an interesting show with us in it. I wont watch anyways.

It would be fun to watch, but rather have them concentrating on 100% football and not trying to become a tv star. Not getting this will allow them to keep their heads that much more into football.

One solution...

Have the Super Bowl winner be on it.

They just won it all, so they can deal with the distraction.

It would be fun to watch, but rather have them concentrating on 100% football and not trying to become a tv star. Not getting this will allow them to keep their heads that much more into football.