Slow--What's our weakness barring injuries?

Stinger226

I think we all can look at the team and see many areas with loads of optimism.

So what is our weakness? I think if Briggs isnt up to par, we could have issues at LB. The improved front will help a lot, and that will make the back end better, but the LBers will be most responsible for stopping the run. A lot of question marks at that position, so hope it turns out good.

I think we all can look at the team and see many areas with loads of optimism.

So what is our weakness? I think if Briggs isnt up to par, we could have issues at LB. The improved front will help a lot, and that will make the back end better, but the LBers will be most responsible for stopping the run. A lot of question marks at that position, so hope it turns out good.

To me it is Safety. Even if Briggs struggles or is out, we have Williams, Bostic, Greene, and SMC. Though not world beaters, they will be much better behind a strong DLine. My concern is still Safety because Conte, Mundy, Vereen don't invoke much confidence when Vereen, a rookie probably has the biggest upside and potential.

The DLine is going to be a strength, and the game is won in the trenches; looking around the league, you can put up our OLine and DLine combined and we are comparable with some of the best teams in the league.