The Big Question

Daventry

Whatever. You're a douche.

The answer is Arizona Cardinals. As it turns out they, along with the Bears, are one of the only original members of the NFL having been formed actually in the late 1800's but signing on in 1920...based out of Chicago. (sorry mongo if I stole your thunder).

Go Bears! Good luck Lovie.

:headbang

Whatever. You're a douche.

The answer is Arizona Cardinals. As it turns out they, along with the Bears, are one of the only original members of the NFL having been formed actually in the late 1800's but signing on in 1920...based out of Chicago. (sorry mongo if I stole your thunder).

Go Bears! Good luck Lovie.

Why do you always have to be a pud wack? You throw your little brainless comments in the mainstream every once in a while and then after you get shit started you , you act like the innocent little bitch. . With everybody I have budded heads with on here, they all turned out to be cool. You never have elevated past the the moron status, I guess some people dont have the intellect to do that, Im just asking to much from you.