NFL Sunday Ticket

adam

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl

They have Jared Allen in a Vikings jersey, wtf?

Good question. Maybe with him in a Bears jersey would be too much Chicago representation ( because Tillman is there too). What's also weird is that it looks like AJ Hawk is trying to tackle him (Allen). At least Peanut's trying to tackle an offensive player.

Good question. Maybe with him in a Bears jersey would be too much Chicago representation ( because Tillman is there too). What's also weird is that it looks like AJ Hawk is trying to tackle him (Allen). At least Peanut's trying to tackle an offensive player.

You would think the premier TV package for the NFL would be up to date with their marketing. Still sucks that DirecTV has a monopoly on it.

I am hoping somehow as part of the negotiated extension, Sunday Ticket gets expanded to Uverse. If it does, I'm set. Would be great if they legacied it in somehow in their negotiations (even if it was something as simple as online access).

I had it last year online from the Madden 25th Anniversary Edition, and it was great. They should breakout online access separately, they would make a killing (just like the other major sports).

I had it last year online from the Madden 25th Anniversary Edition, and it was great. They should breakout online access separately, they would make a killing (just like the other major sports).

Funny...they announced that today. I thought the only way you could do online previously is if you were in an area where you couldn't get satellite or something like that.

Funny...they announced that today. I thought the only way you could do online previously is if you were in an area where you couldn't get satellite or something like that.

Yeah I saw that, but it is sort of BS because it is not available to everyone:

At this time, NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV is available to people in select areas, residence types, and enrolled in select universities.

I am at Fort Knox, KY and I'm not eligible for NFL Sunday Ticket online?

Yeah I saw that, but it is sort of BS because it is not available to everyone:

I am at Fort Knox, KY and I'm not eligible for NFL Sunday Ticket online?

Shockingly, my address was available. Everyone in my neighborhood has a satellite (well not everyone, but most). I'm stoked though cause with the little one at home, this will make it much easier on the mrs for me to watch games but still be able to help out a bit.

Shockingly, my address was available. Everyone in my neighborhood has a satellite (well not everyone, but most). I'm stoked though cause with the little one at home, this will make it much easier on the mrs for me to watch games but still be able to help out a bit.

I even tried my parent's house in 60462 and it was ineligible. What is your zip? If you don't want to post, can you PM me?

My zip is 92602.

Thanks, so I guess it is tied to the idea that those that live in apartments or at other locations where they cannot install a dish. That is stupid. They can either take my $200 or not, it is not like that is going to get me to sign up for their entire service. Bad marketing and business plan.

Thanks, so I guess it is tied to the idea that those that live in apartments or at other locations where they cannot install a dish. That is stupid. They can either take my $200 or not, it is not like that is going to get me to sign up for their entire service. Bad marketing and business plan.

The funny thing is, I don't live in either of those. When I bought my house, the previous owner had a dish (not sure which company but if one company worked, presumably the other worked) and most of my neighborhood uses satellite. I happen to use Uverse.