Mills struggling

AZ54

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-de...-269126341.html

Hopefully he gets back into shape soon. He struggled with speed off the edge last season and if he's already starting out being last year's performance that's not a good sign.

Maybe why there were an abundance of Guards signed in the last few weeks/months? Wasn't there talk of one day making along into a Tackle? Maybe they are considering that as a necessity?

Edit: oops, 'along' should have read 'Long'.

That is concerning. I was hoping Mills would be able to take a step forward this year. Hopefully he'll gain some speed as he continues to build his conditioning from the broken foot. I really hope we see Long back this week.

I've seen on Twitter that Long has been cleared to practice and that they are hoping he can be in pads for Saturday night

I will be there Sat Nite and hope to see him on the field. It is unbelieveable how fast tickets for this practice went. There is only endzone seats left and I have 3 of them. Decided to go to this instead of Bourbonnais and feel like this will be a little more expensive but I get to hook up with my sons who I don't see that often because they are grown men with their own lives to lead and live quite a distance from me.

With the limited amount of practice for TC now it is very important for Long to get back on the field and continue to improve on his rookie season. We all remember that he was considered a reach by all the experts and turned out to be a pro bowler. The plan is for him to do conditioning drills for the next couple of days per Tressman and to be in full pads if no set backs Sat Nite.

I will be there Sat Nite and hope to see him on the field. It is unbelieveable how fast tickets for this practice went. There is only endzone seats left and I have 3 of them. Decided to go to this instead of Bourbonnais and feel like this will be a little more expensive but I get to hook up with my sons who I don't see that often because they are grown men with their own lives to lead and live quite a distance from me.

With the limited amount of practice for TC now it is very important for Long to get back on the field and continue to improve on his rookie season. We all remember that he was considered a reach by all the experts and turned out to be a pro bowler. The plan is for him to do conditioning drills for the next couple of days per Tressman and to be in full pads if no set backs Sat Nite.

Have fun dude! Wish I could be there but I'll be up in the north woods fishing.

That is concerning. I was hoping Mills would be able to take a step forward this year. Hopefully he'll gain some speed as he continues to build his conditioning from the broken foot. I really hope we see Long back this week.

Agreed. Up until that article, all we've heard about is how professional he is and what a serious approach he takes. Part of it could him adjusting to practice intensity. Last year during practice he was pry going against Shea whom he could block with one hand while drinking a lemonade with the other.