Let's hope Brandon is right!

CrackerDog

Story here.

Won't that just drive some of the haters here nuts?

'He's the first one in the building, last one to leave now, his leadership is through the roof,' Marshall said on Wednesday's edition of Inside Training Camp Live. 'He's correcting the coaches. This is his offense. This is his organization, he's running it, and I love it.'

I'm sure rooting for Brandon to be right.

Story here.

From all reports, this is a different Cutler this year, and it is a welcome change. He has completely bought into Trestman and this team and I expect big things from him this year. MVP may be a stretch, but who knows, if we go 14-2 and have HFA throughout the playoffs, he would have to be in the picture.

Story here.

Not a 'hater' but not a believer...not just yet.

Talking the game and playing the game are two different things. Of course BM will stick up for his long time friend, for that he should be (BM) commended. For what its worth, I too have noticed a different poise in how Jay carries himself. More mature and more sure of himself. I just hope that translates to the field.

Not a 'hater' but not a believer...not just yet.

Talking the game and playing the game are two different things. Of course BM will stick up for his long time friend, for that he should be (BM) commended. For what its worth, I too have noticed a different poise in how Jay carries himself. More mature and more sure of himself. I just hope that translates to the field.

It's probably earier to be more sure of himself when he isn't learning a new system every season. And more mature now with the wife and kids, maybe? Anyway, it appears to be translating to leadership which is a damn good sign.

I'm a BOleiver!(wrestling reference) .... I was tooting Jays horn all last year and firmly believe his excellence rides merely on being healthy. If he's healthy all season he will, at the very least be a Pro Bowler.

There's my buddy lol. Your point was the exact same thing that BM said during the interview. Which of course gets lost in the media. But we know how they like to spin shit