Sutton Working Overtime

AZ54

If you watch the video attached to that link you will hear Adam Jahns state how lost Palmer is on many plays while Clausen is looking pretty good.

From what has been reported Clausen has came in and instantly picked up the offense and looked much than Palmer who should have the upper hand with more experience in the system. If I was a betting man, I would say Clausen is our #2 if the season started tomorrow.

From what has been reported Clausen has came in and instantly picked up the offense and looked much than Palmer who should have the upper hand with more experience in the system. If I was a betting man, I would say Clausen is our #2 if the season started tomorrow.

It's real early of course but if trestmsn can turn clausen into a competent QB then he needs a better nickname than QB whisperer lol

It's real early of course but if trestmsn can turn clausen into a competent QB then he needs a better nickname than QB whisperer lol

How would that be different from what he did when he took a high school football coach and helped him earn a $10mil contract with Tampa Bay after starting just 6 games and winning 3 of them? Of course it is different in that McCown had more years of mediocrity and failure than Clausen. You just don't see a guy out of the league like that come back in one season and then get that kind of a contract.

How would that be different from what he did when he took a high school football coach and helped him earn a $10mil contract with Tampa Bay after starting just 6 games and winning 3 of them? Of course it is different in that McCown had more years of mediocrity and failure than Clausen. You just don't see a guy out of the league like that come back in one season and then get that kind of a contract.

I know it. It's insane the type of luck trestman has had with fringe QB'S. It's extremely impressive. My thinking is that with Josh he's had some time in early in his career before injuries that made some believe he could be an average qb at least. With clausen he's been total shit since he stepped foot in the NFL. He had a good college career and even me being a ND homer as some say never thought he'd be a good QB