One Positive so far

Guest TerraTor

Wow did Weems look bad, I would take my chances with touchbacks every time than chancing a turnover that deep in our zone. Weems not only failed on ST, he didn't do anything on offense either.

Washington really stood out, he seemed faster than everyone and was making some great plays.

Yes, he is gone. One thing I like about the Emery/Trestman regime is that they are decisive. Sometimes we can see things coming like Weems today other times we think they should go one way and they all line up and go the other way. Whatever it is when they make a decision they are clear about it.

My biggest issue with Weems is that he can't return kicks very well at all, he has no vision just runs full speed into traffic hoping there will be a hole when he gets there. As a WR he really can't separate from DBs and isn't big enough to shield them. It is extremely easy to replace his skill set with a rookie and should be relatively easy to improve upon it. Easy decision.

Yes, he is gone. One thing I like about the Emery/Trestman regime is that they are decisive. Sometimes we can see things coming like Weems today other times we think they should go one way and they all line up and go the other way. Whatever it is when they make a decision they are clear about it.

My biggest issue with Weems is that he can't return kicks very well at all, he has no vision just runs full speed into traffic hoping there will be a hole when he gets there. As a WR he really can't separate from DBs and isn't big enough to shield them. It is extremely easy to replace his skill set with a rookie and should be relatively easy to improve upon it. Easy decision.

Agreed