Brandon Marshall

Alaskan Grizzly

So was watching an episode of "First Take" with Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless and they talked about a possibility of Brandon doing a part time gig. From what I understand BM will be taping segments of 'Inside the NFL' every week on his off day. In order to do that he'll take a charter jet from Chicago to NY each week. Could this be a problem later in the year?

Link to a story of it: http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/bears-wr-b...de-the-nfl.html

I don't know why anybody would want to do this.. flying back and forth between Chicago and NY once a week and worrying about playing football at the same time.

My guess is that he won't be on the show as much in the winter during bad weather. That'd be about the dumbest thing he could do because of all the flight cancellations.

I don't know why anybody would want to do this.. flying back and forth between Chicago and NY once a week and worrying about playing football at the same time. My guess is that he won't be on the show as much in the winter during bad weather. That'd be about the dumbest thing he could do because of all the flight cancellations.

Flying too and from Chicago & NY once a week and concentrating on pro football is too hard, really? Marshall knows the playbook, already knows how to prepare for NFL games and just needs to take care of his body.

I think about all you out there who commute from the burbs to the city everyday for work or Single parents trying to work and raise a family, now that is hard!

Flying too and from Chicago & NY once a week and concentrating on pro football is too hard, really? Marshall knows the playbook, already knows how to prepare for NFL games and just needs to take care of his body.

I think about all you out there who commute from the burbs to the city everyday for work or Single parents trying to work and raise a family, now that is hard!

Where did I say it was hard? It just seems like something that you wouldn't even want to bother with during the season.

Where did I say it was hard? It just seems like something that you wouldn't even want to bother with during the season.

Regardless, I would assume the Bears have the right to limit this type of work and/or travel. I would if I were them but they aren't. Therefore they must be taking the "this is your day off so do what you want" approach. As others have stated, he knows this offense really well and his timing with Cutler is second to none. I expect his work won't be affected so... As long as the Bears are OK with it for now, so am I.

Also, I'll just say, with modern technology I have no idea why he even needs to travel. A remote could be done where he's just as much "there". That might be something they'll have in place for bad weather travel days.