KR and PR

adam

I don't know what our average starting position was last year, but I would take all the touchbacks I could get until we actually have someone who is capable of breaking a long one. The only way I return one is if they don't kick it into the end zone.

I don't know what our average starting position was last year, but I would take all the touchbacks I could get until we actually have someone who is capable of breaking a long one. The only way I return one is if they don't kick it into the end zone.

As far as ST goes, these guys have been competing for a job, if they kneel every time its kicked into the end zone how do they judge who wins the job?

I'm sure come regular season when the ball is kick deep into the end zone more often than not they'll take the touchback.

As far as ST goes, these guys have been competing for a job, if they kneel every time its kicked into the end zone how do they judge who wins the job?

I'm sure come regular season when the ball is kick deep into the end zone more often than not they'll take the touchback.

Yeah, I mean during the season, I don't want any kickoffs taken out of the end zone.