That didn't last long

Alaskan Grizzly

Buffalo signs J Palmer solely to get the inside scoop on the Bears for the week 1 match-up and

Scenario #1:

Jordan gives him all the info they needed and then they say F-You and cut him....

Scenario #2:

Jordan says no, I am not going to give you the Bears Playbook, they say F-You and cut him.

They obviously did not sign him to play for the Bills or they would have given him more than a few days.

So what do you think, option 1 or 2 or is there a 3rd scenario I am missing?

I think J Palmer is a class act and told them he wasn't going to give them insider info. (for multiple reasons)

Option 1/3: Kyle Orton agrees to tell Marrone everything he knows about the Bears and then signs with Buffalo, then Jordan Palmer gets cut.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-co...ffalo-bills.ece

EJ Manuel looked really bad in the 3rd preseason game IMO. I don't understand why Orton would retire and then come back and play for Buffalo. He's going to see the field sometime this season so perhaps Buffalo gave him a good contract but he was also well paid in Dallas. Plus I'm sure he had other suitors.

Option 1/3: Kyle Orton agrees to tell Marrone everything he knows about the Bears and then signs with Buffalo, then Jordan Palmer gets cut.

EJ Manuel looked really bad in the 3rd preseason game IMO. I don't understand why Orton would retire and then come back and play for Buffalo. He's going to see the field sometime this season so perhaps Buffalo gave him a good contract but he was also well paid in Dallas. Plus I'm sure he had other suitors.

Probably because they told him that he could potentially start, which he was not going to do in Dallas.

Nice one, but only if Orton played for Trestman. I just feel like they wanted to see another QB and we actually released Palmer early enough to do so. He obviously didn't pan out in his limited time there.