Adrian Peterson in some trouble.

scs787

JayGlazer

@JayGlazer

Texas law enforcement handing down indictment today on Vikings RB Adrian Peterson on charges of injury to a child. Peterson has been cooperating w law enforcement. He now had to turn himself into custody

NFL Network reporting he's been deactivated for this weeks game.....

Vikings, who looked pretty good week 1, could be in a whole lotta trouble.

JayGlazer

@JayGlazer

Texas law enforcement handing down indictment today on Vikings RB Adrian Peterson on charges of injury to a child. Peterson has been cooperating w law enforcement. He now had to turn himself into custody

*Edit* The answer to my question is no. This is unrelated to his child dying a year or so ago and has to do with something more recent involving a child being disciplined with a 'switch'.

JayGlazer

@JayGlazer

Yeah, not good for him or the Vikes. With everything that is going on, I can't see how he is not suspended for longer.

Damn, those pictures are truly disturbing.

WTF is going on in the NFL? Has this simply been going on for decades and the light is finally being shed?

From those pictures, AP should be suspended indefinitely.

Zero tolerance for violence against women and children. Enough already...

I'm sorry, but these violent offenders need to be kicked to the curb. There are more then enough really good people I'm sure in the league that don't beat women and children that would love those jobs... It's a privelege to work in the NFL, not a right. These guys have abused that privelege when they decided to abuse women and childen.

F Peterson. All respect is lost.

No, he had couple of kids with different women. This is an 11yr old son in Texas.

Wow: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peter...or-child-abuse/

He should never play a down of football in the NFL again. Zero tolerance when it comes to kids. Spanking your children is one thing, still a dumb thing to do, but it sounds like AP was getting off on beating his kid, from the text messages to the damage done to the private area. Honestly, who does that to their kids? What the hell is wrong with people? He supposedly has a "Whooping" room with belts and paddles and shit, and the kid said he had been punched in the face before.. It's despicable.

The sad thing is, the NFL doesn't really have a commissioner right now, so what is his punishment going to be?

He should never play a down of football in the NFL again. Zero tolerance when it comes to kids. Spanking your children is one thing, still a dumb thing to do, but it sounds like AP was getting off on beating his kid, from the text messages to the damage done to the private area. Honestly, who does that to their kids? What the hell is wrong with people? He supposedly has a "Whooping" room with belts and paddles and shit, and the kid said he had been punched in the face before.. It's despicable.

The sad thing is, the NFL doesn't really have a commissioner right now, so what is his punishment going to be?

As a Child Protection Social Worker...I say, never harm your children....

Guest TerraTor
Did anyone else see Charles Barkley defending AP on the pregame this weekend? He said it's a southern "black" thing and everybody should back off and leave AP alone. For his comments alone I'll never respect Barkley again.

Barkley is human trash