This team is absolute garbage

Guest TerraTor

Obviously when the game is being played emotions are high but, I think we all need to sit back and just see what is going to happen believe it or not Buffalo is 2-0. and most of the experts were all over the Saints and they are winless after 2 weeks! Most of the NFC is 1-1 and so are the Bears afterb tonight maybe the media should keep pounding them as well as some of the posters that did during the game tonight.

Obviously when the game is being played emotions are high but, I think we all need to sit back and just see what is going to happen believe it or not Buffalo is 2-0. and most of the experts were all over the Saints and they are winless after 2 weeks! Most of the NFC is 1-1 and so are the Bears afterb tonight maybe the media should keep pounding them as well as some of the posters that did during the game tonight.

I can't wait to see the media's response to this game.

We also lost last week in OT, and easily could've won that game. Tonight, it was close, but really should've been a blowout by us. We won the turnover battle by 4 and won by 8. With the blown delay of game call and the Bennett incomplete, that would've changed the score to at least 31-16, which seems about right with the turnovers (us getting a FG after Bennett completion, SF only getting FG on first TD).

Our Red Zone offense was on fire too. 4/4 in the red zone and zero turnovers vs a very good defense. The same defense that destroyed Dallas who beat Tennessee today; the same Tennessee team that beat KC, who almost beat Denver today.

To me, looking at both games, we are a lot better than we showed last week, and SF is not as good as everyone thinks they are.

Guest TerraTor
I love looking back at these game threads after the fact. The only one gutless around here was Terra and the others who bailed on the Bears in the first quarter. Haven't you girls learned not to post when you're emotional during the games? It only serves to make you look like complete fools later.

Cracker u are a turd