Tillman to IR

DABEARSDABOMB

Just a total bummer. Urlacher had the better peak in the recent Bears era but Tillman was my favorite Bear of the last 10+ years and one of my favorite Bears all time. He was both a stud on the football field and a person who did a lot of good off the football field. For his season and potentially career to end this way stinks but I want to thank him for all of the fantastic memories and the fact that he represented our franchise so proudly both on and off the field.

Thank you Peanut and Get Better!!!

If this is Peanut's swan song for us...I venture to say ALL of us are going to miss him. ALL of us love him. ALL of us are thankful for having seen him play his heart out as a Bear. ALL of us respect him for his kindness and generosity off the field. ALL of us admire how professional and personable he is.

Thank you Peanut. I hope this isn't it, but I fear it is.

You are in the pantheon of great Bears. You deserve to be in the Hall.

:notworthy

Just a total bummer. Urlacher had the better peak in the recent Bears era but Tillman was my favorite Bear of the last 10+ years and one of my favorite Bears all time. He was both a stud on the football field and a person who did a lot of good off the football field. For his season and potentially career to end this way stinks but I want to thank him for all of the fantastic memories and the fact that he represented our franchise so proudly both on and off the field.

Thank you Peanut and Get Better!!!

Not the ideal way to see Peanut's season end. He has always been a class act even back in the early days when fans were always complaining about him being too slow.

It seem logical to see Hayden return as he played the nickel spot in the preseason and that is where we need help right now. Behind him it will be the best of the guys on our practice squad: Isaiah Frey, Al Louis-Jean, or Terrance Mitchell. However, this is likely to be a permanent roster spot so that opens it up to Emery grabbing someone they like from another team's practice squad.