Trestman v. Smith

madlithuanian

Just so we don't forget!

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...rt=#entry130917

Want to just donate and call it over? ;)

Is it 10 years already? Nope. You forget our team still has Jay Cutler as QB. Lovie can rid himself of McCown if things don't go better. Trestman is now tied to the Jay "Jekyll/Hyde" Cutler.

• 1 month later...

Alaska,

I concede. I donated to the fund today. I just cannot get behind this current team and staff.

While I don't think either Trestman or Smith will take any team to the promised land...I believe your assessment was correct and I was wrong. I think Smith and McCown would be better than what we currently have. But that ship has sailed. I just hope we right this ship sooner than later.

:dabears

Just so we don't forget!

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...rt=#entry130917

Want to just donate and call it over? ;)

Alaska,

I concede. I donated to the fund today. I just cannot get behind this current team and staff.

While I don't think either Trestman or Smith will take any team to the promised land...I believe your assessment was correct and I was wrong. I think Smith and McCown would be better than what we currently have. But that ship has sailed. I just hope we right this ship sooner than later.

:dabears

Understood. I'll probably do the same in the spirit of cancer awareness. With my sister and two other friends being diagnosed with breast cancer and a very good friend of mine recently passing from stomach cancer, not enough can be done to try and stop it. I'll contribute $50 every month if I have to.

:cheers

Although I do think his foundation has shifted gears a bit...

From their site:

http://www.payton34.com/

WCPF MISSION:

Our mission is to take an active role in helping those less fortunate to find stability while providing positive opportunities needed to live their lives with dignity and pride.

In addition to programs already in motion, the Walter and Connie Payton Foundation continues to dream.

New programs are being initiated to provide children and Veterans with the tools and the opportunities to live their lives with dignity and pride! The task ahead of us is a great challenge.

Please carefully consider your involvement in working with us to impact the lives of those in need.

DONATE FINANCIALLY:

WCPF is a 501c3 non for profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.

Understood. I'll probably do the same in the spirit of cancer awareness. With my sister and two other friends being diagnosed with breast cancer and a very good friend of mine recently passing from stomach cancer, not enough can be done to try and stop it. I'll contribute $50 every month if I have to.