I can't wait for tonight!

madlithuanian

Damn I love watching the Bears!

This is not going to be an easy game. I'd love us to start and finish strong. But, it seems we'll probably do what we've done. Start a little slow and then kick it into gear.

We just need to keep Jay upright, continue to attempt to run the ball w/ Forte, apply pressure on their OL, and prevent the big play.

Let's go Bears!

Based on what I read last year about the West Coast Offense I think it's fairly typical to start off slow. You work the run and short passes to set up the stuff down the field....Now if they're able to run the ball well and have success with the short passes then of course the success comes a lot sooner....I'd be curious to see splits on 1st and 2nd half, or quarter by quarter results under Trestman.

Based on what I read last year about the West Coast Offense I think it's fairly typical to start off slow. You work the run and short passes to set up the stuff down the field....Now if they're able to run the ball well and have success with the short passes then of course the success comes a lot sooner....I'd be curious to see splits on 1st and 2nd half, or quarter by quarter results under Trestman.

Not sure if it's universal or just something else going on this year. The Eagles who have one of the best offenses in the league have started off slowly, IIRC, all three weeks. Maybe it's just the lack of practice in preseason due to the new agreement. Hell if I know. But it isn't just us and it isn't just West Coast Offenses.