Its still early in the season

Chitownhustla

When the Offense looks good they look damn good, almost unstoppable. Then the offense seems to disappear. Hoping the disappearing act goes away as the season goes on.

Even with the injuries so far the Team is still able to play pretty well. The depth they have all around is way better then last year. Hope the team can get some of these guys healthy soon.

Im liking the 2 DT we got in this years Draft.

I think we need to invest in a real true FB...

Offense needs to figure out a way to run the ball consistently. It will open up so many more things. Right now, we tend to be hit or miss because we drop back too much and thus things become a bit more predictable, especially against a D like the Jets that can generate pressure.

Lets hope the injuries to Mundy / Conte are not significant. My presumption is they are going to be more careful with Conte and let him heal up. Curious to see what the word is on Mundy. I am okay with Vereen back there and getting the experience (although he might get burned) but it would be nice for one of our veterans to be there to help the cause, especially against an elite QB like Rodgers.

PS: Mundy looked like he was my speed when he was returning that TD, haha.

Be fair to Mundy...Chris Johnson chased him down!

Lets hope the injuries to Mundy / Conte are not significant. My presumption is they are going to be more careful with Conte and let him heal up. Curious to see what the word is on Mundy. I am okay with Vereen back there and getting the experience (although he might get burned) but it would be nice for one of our veterans to be there to help the cause, especially against an elite QB like Rodgers.

PS: Mundy looked like he was my speed when he was returning that TD, haha.

Offense needs to figure out a way to run the ball consistently. It will open up so many more things. Right now, we tend to be hit or miss because we drop back too much and thus things become a bit more predictable, especially against a D like the Jets that can generate pressure.

This. Hopefully a matchup against the Packs weak run defense (30th in the league, Bears are 26th) is just what the doctor ordered to get Forte back on track.

I agree with getting Forte running for some good gains. If they get the run game going Defenses will not be able to contain this offense.

I just realized we will be going up against Peppers. Peppers Im sure will be fired up to stick it to the Bears this week.

Nice thing is BJ Raji is out. Maybe be able to run in between the tackles.

I agree with getting Forte running for some good gains. If they get the run game going Defenses will not be able to contain this offense.

I just realized we will be going up against Peppers. Peppers Im sure will be fired up to stick it to the Bears this week.

Nice thing is BJ Raji is out. Maybe be able to run in between the tackles.

And I seem to recall that Matthews was hurt this last week. Enough to where he could be questionable. Just can't remember what the injury was. He's becoming a bit of a health hazard for their team.

Guest TerraTor
Are stingers usually one of those things that you can recover from relatively quickly? Am presuming that is the case?

Probably, I thought it was a nerve into neck that just hurts like hell initially then done in a day or so

Are stingers usually one of those things that you can recover from relatively quickly? Am presuming that is the case?

Ive had stingers that went away in mins and was back on the field playing. Ive never had one that kept me out for any extended period of time. Come to think about it I only missed a couple of plays each time I got a stinger.

And I seem to recall that Matthews was hurt this last week. Enough to where he could be questionable. Just can't remember what the injury was. He's becoming a bit of a health hazard for their team.

Tends to happen with age, mind is willing but the body starts to fail you. Just ask Brian. If he suits up maybe we can put him back on the trainers table.