The Bears are who everyone thought they were...

madlithuanian

Our D emabarrssed the greats that have played for our team in the past. And our fan base.

Mel Tucker. Right this wrong or submit your resignation.

This is not tolerable.

The only positive is that we play them again. And it's better to win the late game than the early one.

Learn Bears learn.

This sucks and it is painful.

They own our ass.

Until we prove prove otherwise, I will expect similar results. We are f'ed.

The D is seriously depleted and had a good showing against the run. They have talent to defend the pas. Soon, it won't be depleted. The offense, however, have too much talent to not score more against a bad D. I'm not going to throw out the D on one bad game, but the O needs to learn to learn to be consistent. Today they couldn't finish drives, and before they couldn't sustain them. They are too sporadic for all the talent.

Agreed. I'm just grasping at straws.

I don't see that as a positive, lol. The Bears are 1-10 against Aaron Rodgers in his career as a starter. That is about as automatic as it gets.

If you go back even further, they are 13-33 since Brett Favre's first full year as a starter. That is complete and utter domination.

The 4 games against DET and GB this year will be the most important games of the year. They have to find a way to go 2-2 at minimum. They have two losses already. Going 1-3 or 0-4 pretty much takes them out of the race. They would have to run the table against everybody else, which isn't likely to happen with the way their schedule looks.

The 4 games against DET and GB this year will be the most important games of the year. They have to find a way to go 2-2 at minimum. They have two losses already. Going 1-3 or 0-4 pretty much takes them out of the race. They would have to run the table against everybody else, which isn't likely to happen with the way their schedule looks.

Don't completely discount Minnesota. If his injury isn't long term, Bridgewater could prove to be something special.