Bushrod injured in practice

Stinger226

Why not Leno I wonder?

'Damn' on Bus. od getting hurt!

I would say Ola's experience has him up to game speed after starting 3 games. Leno is promising, but more raw and unless you want the QB hurt......wait a second...just kidding. Hopefully Bushrods secretive injury is not long term. The whole thing seems fishy, like he tripped over the coffe table or something.

I would say Ola's experience has him up to game speed after starting 3 games. Leno is promising, but more raw and unless you want the QB hurt......wait a second...just kidding. Hopefully Bushrods secretive injury is not long term. The whole thing seems fishy, like he tripped over the coffe table or something.

I saw what you did there... <_>

You're right, I'd prefer Jay not get hurt. I am curious why Leno isn't being considered but what you say makes sense. Ola having game time experience does sound better than bringing in a raw guy.

I'm not so sure the Bushrod injury is as sinister as some are making it . I saw his interview and he didn't look like he was lying about what happened, probably just doesn't want to reveal the extent of the injury. He's walking limp free, boot free so it can't be too bad.

*edit: read an article and saw that he is wearing a boot but no surgery . Sounds like he was " rolled up" on by someone. He's relieved it wasn't anything "crazy" (meaning extensive injury) but probably scared him a little when it happened. Again , probably doesn't want to speak on how extensive right now.

I saw what you did there... <_>

You're right, I'd prefer Jay not get hurt. I am curious why Leno isn't being considered but what you say makes sense. Ola having game time experience does sound better than bringing in a raw guy.

I'm not so sure the Bushrod injury is as sinister as some are making it . I saw his interview and he didn't look like he was lying about what happened, probably just doesn't want to reveal the extent of the injury. He's walking limp free, boot free so it can't be too bad.

*edit: read an article and saw that he is wearing a boot but no surgery . Sounds like he was " rolled up" on by someone. He's relieved it wasn't anything "crazy" (meaning extensive injury) but probably scared him a little when it happened. Again , probably doesn't want to speak on how extensive right now.

Just a little brotherly luv punch!

If Slaussens ankle don't hold up, I wonder which way they go?

I need to get used to Trestmans way of disclosing injuries. He seems to change words after being briefed.