Garza returning and Christian Jones

Alaskan Grizzly

Good to see Roberto back in time to play against his former team. Although DLP has done well.

But what I'm really intrigued by is the possible starting of Christian Jones. I look forward to seeing how he does in a full game. He looked a little raw last week in spot work but something tells me he could be another gem in the making.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...b4-2bc193050e61

I too am interested in what Jones can bring to the table. He seems to have a mean streak on the field. Maybe he can spark an identity with the D.

Good to see Roberto back in time to play against his former team. Although DLP has done well.

But what I'm really intrigued by is the possible starting of Christian Jones. I look forward to seeing how he does in a full game. He looked a little raw last week in spot work but something tells me he could be another gem in the making.

I like Jones so far but he's only reacting to the plays and is nowhere close to understanding how to read things. His athleticism stands out anytime he's on the field. He's part of the future…Bostic, Shea, and Jones and if they put it together these three could be really good. I am willing to take the growing pains with Briggs not on the field (he's not playing that well anyway) because I'd rather see these young guys develop as quickly as possible.

I like Jones so far but he's only reacting to the plays and is nowhere close to understanding how to read things. His athleticism stands out anytime he's on the field. He's part of the future…Bostic, Shea, and Jones and if they put it together these three could be really good. I am willing to take the growing pains with Briggs not on the field (he's not playing that well anyway) because I'd rather see these young guys develop as quickly as possible.

Yeah. Was looking at some highlight film from college on him to get some idea what we were in for. But I wasn't all that impressed. I fear with Tucker as the DC Jones may not realize his full potential. Sorta how Bostic seems to be progressing... Not. Maybe they'll put it together sooner than later. My fingers are crossed.

I agree. Definitely interested in seeing jones in some extended action. He made a great goaline tackle last week that was in my opinion incorrectly called a face mask. I would rather not see garza back in the starting lineup and prefer BDLP.

I agree. Definitely interested in seeing jones in some extended action. He made a great goaline tackle last week that was in my opinion incorrectly called a face mask. I would rather not see garza back in the starting lineup and prefer BDLP.

At the very least, De La Puente has a funner name to say.

I would rather not see garza back in the starting lineup and prefer BDLP.

It's good to have Garza back since he's been a pretty reliable constant for all these years. He and DLP are pretty similar in play . Besides Garza will probably be gone after this year and DLP will be starting.

It's good to have Garza back since he's been a pretty reliable constant for all these years. He and DLP are pretty similar in play . Besides Garza will probably be gone after this year and DLP will be starting.

Honestly, with Garza back, I would like to have seen Garza go back to his old spot at RG and Long over to LT this week. It'd probably been the most talented line up they could start, unfortunately, i'm not sure Long has had much, if any time at LT in practice.

Name is certainly harder to spell!

Lol yea, and honestly I think he is better. Kromer has been good at recruiting the Saints starting offensive line for a very reasonable price. Not to mention his coaching the coaching he's done for the players the bears have. Long has grown a lot coming from basically a prototypical size but no experience prospect.