This season done at least

Guest TerraTor

Now what? Going into NE (after they get a long week) = loss, then after the bye we get GB (in GB), DET twice, DAL, and NO. Those will all be losses. So at most we will go 6-10 and beat MIN twice and TB.

Guess how many times this juggernaut offense has scored more than 28? Zero. That sums up our season.

As I said when it happened, the Bears missed out on Mike McCoy. SD looks like the real deal. They had a good team last year and played Denver well. Bears got stuck with a CFL coach who is in way over his head. I started seeing those signs early last year with his clock management and decision making that cost the team a couple of games.

This entire team needs a shake-up.

The Bears offense is way too predictable. All of our screens are so easy to read now, and I think teams are now onto how to control us. We continually only have 5-6 players catching passes (which is low). It is always the big 4 + one to Rosario (who fumbles) or Holmes. We really need a legit 3rd WR.

Our defense cannot stop anyone. Tannehill literally had a perfect QB rating for most of the game, and even with us getting a few sacks, he torched us with his runs.

Our Special Teams have to be the worst in team history (at least in terms of returns and field position). If we get a positive return, there is always a holding penalty. If not, we don't get past the 20 or it is a fair catch.

The Bears offense is way too predictable. All of our screens are so easy to read now, and I think teams are now onto how to control us. We continually only have 5-6 players catching passes (which is low). It is always the big 4 + one to Rosario (who fumbles) or Holmes. We really need a legit 3rd WR.

Our defense cannot stop anyone. Tannehill literally had a perfect QB rating for most of the game, and even with us getting a few sacks, he torched us with his runs.

Our Special Teams have to be the worst in team history (at least in terms of returns and field position). If we get a positive return, there is always a holding penalty. If not, we don't get past the 20 or it is a fair catch.

Sad to say but this season may be over.

If this continues, Trestman doesn't get year 3 in my opinion. We know he probably will but he won't deserve it.

Sad to say but this season may be over.

We now have to go 7-2 in our last 9 just to win 10 games (which doesn't even guarantee a playoff spot). We would literally have to rattle off 4-5 straight wins to have a realistic shot. We have to win this week and tie things up with GB in 3 weeks to have a chance - and hope other teams starting losing.

We now have to go 7-2 in our last 9 just to win 10 games (which doesn't even guarantee a playoff spot). We would literally have to rattle off 4-5 straight wins to have a realistic shot. We have to win this week and tie things up with GB in 3 weeks to have a chance - and hope other teams starting losing.

you are right 10-6 will not guarantee us a spot in playoff. Det and GB will have to lose some games outside of us beating them both GB once and Det we will need to beat twice.

I'm just about ready to read some mock drafts. I'll give it about another week or two.

If we lose to NE, we will be 3-5 heading into the bye, and a loss in GB would put us at 3-6 with 7 to play and 4 back of both DET and GB, literally impossible even if we won 7 straight.

According to Zaidman, the Patriots are 40-3 at home since Tom Brady tore his ACL. Those are better numbers than Seattle. Scary to think about knowing the Packers are next. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's highly improbable the Bears will be getting a W in these next two weeks.

Two more losses basically puts you out of the playoff picture entirely unless you can run the table or get lucky making it with 9 wins.

Bears will catch a break with Chandler Jones and Jerod Mayo out so that raises their chances a bit. Despite what some have said here the OL has not played that great this season so Jones out should be huge.

However if the D plays like they did against Ryan bleepin Tannahill then I can only imagine what Brady will do.

Bears will catch a break with Chandler Jones and Jerod Mayo out so that raises their chances a bit. Despite what some have said here the OL has not played that great this season so Jones out should be huge.

However if the D plays like they did against Ryan bleepin Tannahill then I can only imagine what Brady will do.

Or conversely they could play like they did against the veteran Matt Ryan who is 38-11 at home.

Or conversely they could play like they did against the veteran Matt Ryan who is 38-11 at home.

That's why the games aren't played on paper, as they say.

I'm not giving up. Obviously things don't look good right now. It's likely the pessimists are right. But freak it, I'm going to hope for the best until it's no longer sane to do so.

PLEASE NOONE SUGGEST WE THROW THE REST OF THE GAMES TO GET A BETTER DRAFT PICK!!! :banghead x 1,000,0000

I am not sure the Bears will have to throw them. It's a pretty tough schedule ahead. I still hope they make the playoffs, but striking out the rest of the games is just as likely at this point.