Locker room blow up

Chitownhustla

I personally like the fact that someone stood up and said this shit is not acceptable(BM). Hope this sparks the team to get this shit right.

Something has to shake this team up. I now understand why Jay singles in on Brandon though. Seems like whenever he tries to hit someone other than Marshall or Alshon, there's a "miscommunication" and the ball ends up heading back the other way via an interception. I don't blame Jay for his fumble but his leadership needs to step it up 10,000 notches. This is absolute bullshit from a guy we're supposed to be able to consider our "franchise" guy. I’m done with being supportive and sticking up for Jay. Either he gets this moving in the right direction ASAP or the whole thing needs to be blown up and we start over.

Something has to shake this team up. I now understand why Jay singles in on Brandon though. Seems like whenever he tries to hit someone other than Marshall or Alshon, there's a "miscommunication" and the ball ends up heading back the other way via an interception. I don't blame Jay for his fumble but his leadership needs to step it up 10,000 notches. This is absolute bullshit from a guy we're supposed to be able to consider our "franchise" guy. I’m done with being supportive and sticking up for Jay. Either he gets this moving in the right direction ASAP or the whole thing needs to be blown up and we start over.

Fumbles like that happen to the best of them. The INT looked like a freakin shit ball from where I was sitting. No

Im right there with you, Im done defending him. Just going to stay quiet from here on. If he rights the ship, great! but if not this is going to get real ugly.

How the freak do we lose to the Bills and Dolphins but beat the 49ers???!!!!!!!!

Right there with you guys....

Fumbles like that happen to the best of them. The INT looked like a freakin shit ball from where I was sitting. No

Im right there with you, Im done defending him. Just going to stay quiet from here on. If he rights the ship, great! but if not this is going to get real ugly.

How the freak do we lose to the Bills and Dolphins but beat the 49ers???!!!!!!!!