Hearing alot of chatter about

Guest TerraTor

From an NFL.com article...

Barron has struggled at safety this season and generally underwhelmed after being taken seventh overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. With just three interceptions over two-plus seasons, the backstop -- ranked No. 66 at his position by Pro Football Focus -- hasn't lived up to his pedigree.

From the last PFF ReFO

Breakdown: Barron is yet to live up to his status as the seventh overall pick and he’ll want to forget this game in a hurry. The majority of his poor work came in run defense where he missed three tackles and made only one. Jerrick McKinnon had his number at the second level, evading him with ease on a number of occasions. In coverage he was targeted twice and gave up one catch for 28 yards.

Signature Play: Pick any of the run plays from 10.18 to 9.09 in the third quarter as Barron missed the tackle on three straight plays.

Sounds like he'd fit right in.

Pass.

If it's a 4th or 5th ok. But otherwise hell with it.

If the negative reviews I read above are true, I would give no mare than a conditional 7th rounder, take it or leave it, offer.

He sounds like a total bust.

They probably would not accept the offer and if they didn't I would not lose any sleep over it.

If the negative reviews I read above are true, I would give no mare than a conditional 7th rounder, take it or leave it, offer.

He sounds like a total bust.

They probably would not accept the offer and if they didn't I would not lose any sleep over it.

I agree with you. Unless there is a scheme issue or something else driving his poor play, it seems to me that any pick for him doesn't make much sense. And if it is a scheme issue, I don't have any faith in our coaches to solve it here either.