Article about the Bears

Chitownhustla

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1029-story.html

One thing I didn't like is, Jay is not a player that is going to lift everyone around him. If that is TRUE, then the Bears should not have paid him like a guy that does. Emery and Trestman

paid him to be a guy that lifts everyone around him.

Fact:

The Bears Offense should be putting up more points per game

The Special Teams suck

The Defense sucks

Even if the the Offense comes around, will it even matter???????? Lets say Cutler keeps putting up top 10 numbers and stops turning the ball over, will it be enough?

Im not so sure anymore. Before the season started I thought the Offense would be good enough to win us some games. I didn't think the SP Teams would be this shitty. If the defense

plays like it did against the Pats, GB will do the same thing....put up 50 points.

What's funny is many said if the D could improve and Cutler played well (to include the offense overall) then the team would have a chance. At this point the D has improved (since last year) with an overall ranking at 19th (although that's slid from 14th a few weeks back). So where is the overall disconnect? Is it really the ST first and foremost then the D or??

Another thing I think crazy is the Bears are halfway done with the season and have only played one game in the division. Maybe if they pull it together things could look up a bit?