Pathetic

Alaskan Grizzly

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason...rity-is-tenuous

Leaders on the team need to lead. Not bitch.

Emery has put Trestman in a predicament in a few instances IMO.

If they are fighting inside. This is not going to get better.

Cutler,Marshal, Allen Ratliff, Forte, all the vets better step up and squash any fighting.

If they are fighting inside. This is not going to get better.

Cutler,Marshal, Allen Ratliff, Forte, all the vets better step up and squash any fighting.

These are men, getting payed to play a game. They need to step up as a team. I'm sure there is a divide from a few that used to lead in the old era. This article is a little late and just a writer trying to bate hits imo.

Maybe sitting at home this weekend and watching the Patriots and Fins destroy their opponents will bring a little understanding. We aren't as good as expected, but the teams that are beating us are doing well. Maybe our schedule is a little tougher than we thought.

Against the Chargers and Broncos no less. I actually watched both of those games and ya, Miami is legit and we all know the Pats are as well.

Hell the Fins are 3 seconds away (Rodgers got that TD with 3 sec to go) from being 6-2 with wins over New England, Green Bay, and San Diego.

BTW, the link isnt working for me so I can't touch on what's goin on in there.

Against the Chargers and Broncos no less. I actually watched both of those games and ya, Miami is legit and we all know the Pats are as well.

Hell the Fins are 3 seconds away (Rodgers got that TD with 3 sec to go) from being 6-2 with wins over New England, Green Bay, and San Diego.

BTW, the link isnt working for me so I can't touch on what's goin on in there.

While we are at it, the 49ers and Falcons are not as good as you might expect either.

I watched the Miami game and Tannehill is legit too.

Yes, we have had a tough schedule but that doesn't mean we can ignore some of the brutal excuses and issues that have happened and have lead to losses. We can't also ignore the fact that the front office have made some very detrimental decisions that put us in a very difficult position to contend these next few years (mainly Cutler and hiring Trestman).