Santonio Holmes is gone

'TD'

Frustration runneth over here in AZ too.

I say good riddance to Santonio, he couldn't even beat out Josh Morgan despite being far more athletic. I've posted several times wondering where he is on the field. We need more changes and I would bench the guy who admits he doesn't pay attention in team meeting...Briggs. I don't care about his history with the franchise. If that's the best our defense can be with him on the field we might as well go with the young guys across the board. If nothing else those guys are all playing for a job next year regardless of what happens with the coaching staff. I'd have D.J. Williams sitting too.

I don't know where to go with the Dline as we have no pass rushers. I don't think Clausen is ready to take the job from Cutler, as bad as that is.

I don't know where to go with the Dline as we have no pass rushers. I don't think Clausen is ready to take the job from Cutler, as bad as that is.

Although we haven't a lot of opportunities to see Clausen play in this offense with some that he has played, mostly in preseason, I don't feel as convinced as I did seeing McCown play last year. I would be interested in seeing Fales give it a shot. Since he was essentially drafted by and for Trestman. How does he handle this offense? Does he have a noodle arm or is he pretty accurate? What do we need for a QB at this point ? Cannon arm or game manager?

He's back because Wilson is back. This is a good thing IMO.

All the conjecture about replacing Cutler is premature at this point. He's a dick and probably not capable of stepping it up to the next level under any coach, but he's our asshole for the time being. I'd like to see Claussen get some reps when we're down by 50 but whatever. Cutler didn't let Rodgers throw for a zillion yards and TD's last weekend.

The whole damn team is a cluster...

He's back because Wilson is back. This is a good thing IMO.

All the conjecture about replacing Cutler is premature at this point. He's a dick and probably not capable of stepping it up to the next level under any coach, but he's our asshole for the time being. I'd like to see Claussen get some reps when we're down by 50 but whatever. Cutler didn't let Rodgers throw for a zillion yards and TD's last weekend.

The whole damn team is a cluster...

Yep....