BMarsh Offers 25K to fight fan.

scs787

It's the worst I've ever seen it. A complete utter embarassment. When do the McCaskeys step in due to embarassment?

Who the hell is managing this team?? This is a complete train wreck. Someone needs to cut the media access for the team asap and accept whatever punishment the NFL doles out for that. They just keep digging deeper.

Peace :dabears

It's the worst I've ever seen it. A complete utter embarassment. When do the McCaskeys step in due to embarassment?

they have let it happen up till now...no reason they are going to step in and do anything. pathetic organization right now and it makes me sick. They will probably raise tix prices next year as well. We are all suckers

Maybe he can get in the fight so the Bears can void that contract. Good lord what a joke. I would gladly trade Marshall for somebody like Johnny Manziel if the Browns were serious about dealing him. They probably would rather have a 1st rounder but Marshall wouldn't be a bad pairing with Josh Gordon. Would give them some firepower for Brian Hoyer.

Just a thought.

Marshall can no longer continue to be a Chicago Bear at this point. It's gotten so bad that even his production on the field doesn't outweigh the distractions anymore. His teammates think he's a clown. He's a total narcissistic piece of crap. I hate to say it, because I've enjoyed having him up until this point, but there's a reason he's on his 3rd team.

Maybe he can get in the fight so the Bears can void that contract. Good lord what a joke. I would gladly trade Marshall for somebody like Johnny Manziel if the Browns were serious about dealing him. They probably would rather have a 1st rounder but Marshall wouldn't be a bad pairing with Josh Gordon. Would give them some firepower for Brian Hoyer.

Just a thought.

Marshall can no longer continue to be a Chicago Bear at this point. It's gotten so bad that even his production on the field doesn't outweigh the distractions anymore. His teammates think he's a clown. He's a total narcissistic piece of crap. I hate to say it, because I've enjoyed having him up until this point, but there's a reason he's on his 3rd team.

Amen!

Now wouldn't that be ironic... people asking Mike McCaskey to come in and save the day...... And now we have reached an all time low.

This team has hit rock bottom and has begun to dig.